You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

No rain. No rainbow. Do you agree?

We are all very much fascinated to see a rainbow in the sky. We will get excited when we see it and we will call others and ask them to enjoy the beauty of the rainbow. But the rainbow will be visible only when there was rain. That means if you want to see a rainbow you should accept the rain and you should not think it is as an inconvenience.

If Something is going wrong. don't try to run away from that. Think that there will be a positive end for all problems. Be confident that you will see light at the end of the tunnel. Accept the problem and start going ahead with that. Definitely things will fall in line again .
    We cannot see a rainbow during all the rain. I have witnessed many showers of rain, but have seen only very few rainbows. There has to be something in the atmosphere favourable to create a rainbow.
    All the problems won't get settled easily. There may not be a light at the end of the tunnel due to twists and turns in life. At last we may see a light at the end.

No life without Sun

A drizzle is enough to visualise a rainbow. Only once in a while, we get a chance to see rainbows. I could see it once in two years, last week.

If we are confident and not performing our duties we cannot evade from problems. It is true, that we have to face situations with a positive approach.

Lead the leader

Rainbows are not visible after every shower but have some connections with the rain. Yes, it looks awesome and makes us appreciate its pleasantness. It makes us think that there will be no further rain. That is positivity. There will be ups and downs but nobody should lose hope. Thinking in a positive way will lead to a solution. Thinking about the problem and being hopeless will complicate the situation which will not lead to any solution. Positive energy will take us forward and negative energy will pull backwards. Running away from problems will not solve them rather compound the problems. That's why one has to face the problems with a positive mindset so that a solution to the problem can be found.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Hardly 10 days ago, my nephew called me to the terrace in the evening because a rainbow was visible at that time, even that day was not very rainy. He is just 5 years old so his excitement was something different. Then I explained to him how a single drop of water can make a rainbow by reflections of spectrums.
    The author says true whether there is a rainbow or not but we always think positive because there are many things happen in life which is not in our control but yes we can control our mind and our efforts, so what happens if there is less rain we can find our another way to manage and wait for the rain on the same way we can find many ways to get success we just want to apply our all efforts, one day there a rainbow would be visible in our life too.....

Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Is the illusion of a rainbow the result of waterdrops in the atmosphere or is it due to the refraction of light or is it the result of a combination of both? Actually speaking rain is not a prerequisite for the formation of a rainbow. It can be visible even when there are water drops in the atmosphere due to mist. So, I am not sure whether the author has tried to draw a proper analogy.

It is a known fact that we might have to bear with something which we don't like or may have to sacrifice something that we do not want to part with in order to gain something. We have had a lot (too) many threads discussing the same aspect in different ways. Seeing a rainbow might make us happy and we may feel good but is it something so important in our lives that we will have to bear with the rain? I doubt.

“It is better to change an opinion than to persist in the wrong one." – Socrates

I agree that rainbow may form even without rain but water droplets in the atmosphere are required. The probability of water droplets in the atmosphere will be high when it was rained. The light reflects inside of the droplet. Then it will get separated into its component colours. When light is there in the droplet, a rainbow will form. This is the explanation we get in our physics.
    But in general rain and rainbow are having an association. The name of the rainbow itself is having rain in it.

drrao
    always confident

A rainbow is caused by sunlight when it strikes water droplets floating in the air at a precise angle(42 degrees) when it is drizzling. The sunlight enters the water droplets and slowing forming the arc as it enters the air to big water droplets. The colour that is formed is always from the longest to shortest in order of their wavelength. It is an optical appearance and the most exquisite of nature which is formed as the result of the refraction and reflection of the sun or another source of light.

In the same way in our life, we have to face both ups and downs. If we can face ups with a smile, we need to learn to face the downs with a positive attitude that will give us the strength to tackle whatever comes our way and come out of it. As the rainbow is formed when the light passes through the water droplets and comes out of it in the air, in the same way in our life we will fell edited only when we come out of our problems. When we come out of our problem, we feel light and good that we were able to solve the problem by facing it and making it bend in front of us and form a beautiful car of the rainbow in our life.

“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

• Sign In to post your comments