You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Infolinks earnings - feedback required

In addition to the Google AdSense revenue sharing program, the admin. had offered earnings through Infolinks. Over the years, those who had associated Infolinks with their accounts here were not benefitting much and many seemed to have disassociated the same.

The admin. would like to know if any of you who have associated their Infolinks account here are continuing to get earnings and regular payments through ISC (not from associations with your blogs or personal websites). You need not mention the monthly earnings or payment details. Just generally the admin. wants to know if it has been beneficial.

So two queries-
    (i) Do you have an Infolinks account still integrated with your ISC account?
    (ii) If yes, are you getting earnings through ISC?

Note: If you haven't so far integrated Infolinks, then please do not do so now. The admin. will give further updates on this later.
    In my initials days at ISC, I had associated my ISC account with Infolinks. But didn't receive any earnings at all. My Infolinks account is no more active.
    Patience and perseverance pays

I still have'nt done it yet. But considering it, seems a good revenue option although I propose more options should be added, so as to get more content creators involved.

I have not received any earning from Infolinks. I have associated my account but no earning from the site. Now I have also forgotten the username and password for Infolinks account.
    Honesty is the best policy.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.