You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Wizard and Super Contributor awards- June '20- Winners!

We are now announcing the Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of June 2020. It is for the information of new members that these awards are given in recognition of active and exceptional contributions by members in a particular section during the preceding month. We could zero in on only the wizards in three sections for June and the winners are-

Wizards
    Articles-
    Dhruv

Forum-
    Vandana

Ask Experts-
    Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao

Jobs-
    None

Super Contributors
    None

The wizards will receive a cash reward of Rs 300/- each.

All our members are requested to try their hand in sections other than the ones they are concentrating on also so that we get to make a choice.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations to Wizard award winners for respective sections, Articles-Dhruv, Forum-Vandana and Ask Experts-Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao for June 2020. Keep up the good work, be active, keep on contributing and winning more awards and prizes in ISC. All the best and great going.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

My congratulations to all the Wizards. All of them have done exceedingly well in the respective sections and are recognized through this award. I wish all of them very best with a hope they will continue their work at the same tempo.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations for the winners of articles, forum and ask expert section.
    Lead the leader

Congrats to the winners. Truly they deserve it, they've written amazing content!!!

The monthly wizard and super contributor awards are announced for the month of June 2020 and now I congratulate the winners Dhruv, Vandana, and Dr N. V. Srinivasa Rao for their outstanding contributions. Keep up the spirit. Well done.
    Knowledge is power.

The monthly reward for wizard and super conductor have been announced for the month of June 2020 and my congratulations go to the winners of the respective sections.
    Dhruv, Vandana and Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao have made their outstanding contributions in the different sections. Hope, they would work with the same zeal in the time ahead.

Many congratulations to Dhruv, Vandana Ma'am and Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao for winning the Wizard award for Articles section, Forum and Ask Experts section respectively.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to all wizard winner for outstanding contribution. I wish them all the best. Well done. Keep it up.

My heartiest congratulations to Dhruv, Vandana and Dr Srinivasa Rao for winning the wizards awards for Articles, Forum, and AskExperts. Welldone Members. Keep it up.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations to Mr. Dhruv, Ms. Vandana and Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao for winning the Wizard award for Articles section, Forum and Ask Experts section respectively.
    Regards,
    Nadeem Naqvi

World without God is Zero without One!

My heartiest congratulations and best wishes to Dhruv, Vandana and Dr Rao for winning the wizards awards for Articles, Forum, and Ask Experts respectively.. Above Members deserves truly.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulation ..Ms. Vandana, Mr. Dhruv, and Dr. N.V. Srivasa Rao.
    All of you truly deserving for these awards, I feel proud to working people like you and will sure I will learn many things from all members of ISC.

Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

At the outset let me thank ISC for giving me a wizard award in Ask Expert section. I don't know whether I really deserve this or not. But ISC is made me feel happy by giving me this award. Thank YOU ISC once again.
    I congratulate the other two winners in the Articles and Forum section. Both of them deserve this award. I hope and wish those two will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming months.
    I thank all members we gave their wishes and encouraging words on this Occasion. Their encouragement all these days made me continue on this channel.

drrao
    always confident

Many thanks for considering me for the forum Wizard award and to everyone for their congratulatory wishes. It is a nice way to end the month. I convey my congratulations to the other winners as well. It would be good to see some new winners in the coming months.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

My Heartiest congratulation to all winners for Wizard and Super Contributor awards of the month June 2020. Thanks LE Ganesh for this announcement.
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

My heartfelt congratulations to the winners Ms. Vandana, Mr. Srinivasa Rao and Mr. Dhruv. Hope their contributions multiples soon with rewards and awards.

My hearty congratulations to Mr Dhruv, Vandana madam and Mr Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao for winning wizard awards for the article, forum and ask expert section respectively for June 2020. Well done and keep it up.
    Honesty is the best policy.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    “The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

Congratulations to Wizard award winners June 2020 - Dhruv for Article section, Vandana Ma'am for Forum section and Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao for Ask Experts. I wish they will continue the good work and will be winning more awards in coming days.

Thanks, everyone thanks ISC, for bestowing us with such honour. It is a moment of pride for us. At the same time, I congratulate Dr Srinivasa Rao and Vandana ma'am on winning theirs.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Monthly wizard awards are the prestigious awards of ISC and I wholeheartedly congratulate all the winners namely Dhruv, Vandana, and Dr N. V. Srinivasa Rao for their awards. Well done members.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

My hearty congratulations to Wizard award winners Dhruv for Articles section, Vandana mam for Forum section, and Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao for Ask Experts section. I wish the all the winners to get more rewards in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.