You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

World Friendship day 2020.

International Friendship Day is being celebrated on July 30 every year. This is celebrated to highlight the importance of friends in the lives of all human beings. This day was first proposed in Paraguay in 1958. It is dedicated to the friends who support us and help us in times of need.

Friendship Day is very popular in India. The young population of the country celebrate this day with a lot of enthusiasm. Friendship is a gift which can't be compared to anything in our lives, True friendship cannot be bought or sold. The value is far more than everything in our lives.

I wish all the members of ISC a happy world Friendship day 2020. I Hope all other members will join me in conveying the same to all others.
    On this world friendship day, I am extending my best wishes to all my friends across the country and the world. The new world is slowly limping back to normal after the hectic pandemic challenges. Even India too recouping the new normal situation and if we want to further increase our performance and presence, we have to make new friendships across the world and that should be mutually beneficial. For example the France had timely delivered the five Rafale fighters to India and the timing was so perfect , this is the best example of friendship one country realizing the need of other country and speeding up the first delivery of five fighters.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

SuN wishes all his ISC Friends "A very Happy Friendship Day".
    No life without Sun

Delete Attachment

Friendship is an important aspect in our lives. A good friend is a great asset for our lifetime and those who have good friends are the luckier lots. I also wish everyone in ISC family a happy friendship day.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Wishing all my friends on ISC a Happy Friendship Day!
    I thanks the author for starting this thread and making all to remember a day which is all special for everyone in this world is not complete till he/she has a friend.
    I believe that friend is like a mirror who helps us to understand what is not right in our personality. A friend is always instrumental in shaping your personality. It is the friend who comes to rescue and is always standing shoulder to shoulder when there is a time of misery or pain.
    I feel blessed on having friends who have been always there to help me in time when I was in the worst situation. I remember when my mother suddenly fell ill, it was my friends who helped me in every way. Even in social when I posted a post about my mother's illness, many prayed for her well being. I thank all and God for best friends in my life.

Regards,
    Nadeem Naqvi

World without God is Zero without One!

When I was in school I celebrate friendship day with my friend every year but not that one, we celebrated it on the first Sunday of august which is National Friendship Day. The thing which matters is our friendship, we make many friends in our life but some of them become very special for us.
    My two friends to whom I met when I was in class 10th they become my best friends even today we are in contact with each other but truly says that I missed those days when I was in school, In our life whatever we think or we want to say but can't do it because of any reason, then there are friends who understand it before we speak. Friend are a precious gift in our life given by God.
    I would like to just say to all my friends "Happy Freindship Day".

Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

• Sign In to post your comments