You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Have you send your name to Mars

Quite a mysterious question, right? Well, there is no mystery in it. The Perseverance rover was yesterday blasted off to Mars by NASA. And with the rover went 10.9 million names etched on a single microchip. Unfortunately, my name was not among the fortunate few, as I was too late in submitting mine. Anyway, I have submitted my name for the next future mission to Mars, which can be anytime during 2026 or beyond. In the response, please find a copy of the boarding pass for a future such mission to Mars, with my full name endorsed on it.

And by the way, the rover Perseverance is on its seven months mission to Mars, to further the search of life in the red planet. These days there are lot many missions being sent to Mars. The recent one was by China and the UAE. Can you believe it, even a tiny but rich country like UAE is also sending a mission to Mars.

Anyway guys, anyone among you willing to send your name to Mars? If willing, do it at the earliest before the boarding passes are all booked.

Patience and perseverance pays

Delete Attachment

I have not sent my name. Earlier there was a thread mentioning about this. But somehow I have no sent. But now after seeing this thread I am thinking why can't I send the same. But I don't know the procedure. I will google and try to know the procedure. I request the author to mention the website through which he applied so that we can also go to that website and see whether we can apply.
    I congratulate the author for getting a boarding pass to Mars and his name is included in the list of names that are going to take off in the year 2026.

drrao
    always confident

I have not sent my name so far but eagerly waiting for this type of adventure. If I got a chance to go to Mars I would not miss this chance.

I request Mr Dhruv to please share the link to take the pass as I am also interested to send my name for mars. I would be really enjoyable and a chance to make a golden history for the next generations.

Honesty is the best policy.

So far I have not sent my name because I am not well known about the whole process associated with it, could you please share the process so it may be possible that I will also send it soon. One more question any name we can send over there, like our parent's name, etc. ??
    This is going to be an unforgettable moment in life.

Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Probably many does not know about this and thus missed sending the name to the mars mission. Anyway we shall try to send the same in future for 2026.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I can see there are lot many interested members who are keen to see their name in the next Mars mission. Kindly find here the website URL, where you can submit your name for the next mission. There is even a FAQ section to clear all your doubts.

https://mars.nasa.gov/participate/send-your-name/mars2020/

Physically, we may never be able to go to Mars, but at least we can feel happy from the fact that our name might travel far and wide. For ordinary souls like us, even that is a big accomplishment. So friends, do not delay in adding your name and get a boarding pass for yourself.

I too registered my name for the next Mars mission in July 2026 and got the boarding pass No. M2M750658849149. I may not go to Mars physically, but my name is recorded and will be available there forever.
    Thanks a lot, Dhruv.

No life without Sun

My boarding pass
    No life without Sun

Delete Attachment

Thanks, Sun. However, there is a request. All of us are very eager to see your boarding pass.

Sounds very interesting. After going through this thread I reserved my seat and hope to catch you up in the next mission. Thank you, Dhruv for the information. I am attaching here my boarding pass.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Delete Attachment

It seems that everyone is interested in sending their names to mars then who will be the winners of so many reward programs at ISC for that particular year-2026. The days will just roll on quickly. Just kidding, it is a really enjoyable time. Host a party at Mars by ISC members for July 2026 and the dishes will be enjoyed by others virtually as this us the present trend.
    Lead the leader

Thanks, Dhruv for sharing this information. My son got delighted when I registered his name. But on the boarding pass, it is showing "*Subject to review". So, it is not yet confirmed.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

• Sign In to post your comments