You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Made a Century hit at ISC through RSB reciepts

Just now gong through the social hub pages of my profile and felt very happy to get the super contributor badge from ISC for having got the revenue share bonus for the 100th time and thus felt happy for this super duper achievement. And this could be possible only for my concentrated effort in promoting the forums. I am now seeing a more vibrant forum than before as members are regularly rising the topics for discussions and thus feel more elated to keep the forum alive. My thanks to webmasters, Managing Editor, Lead Editors, Editors and all the members.
    Here is the super contributor badge awarded to me.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Delete Attachment

Accept my congratulation, Mohan, for your achievement of the super contributor badge from ISC. Really, you deserve it and I can understand your joy for this. You are the main member who works continuously on this forum section and sees that members will get attracted to this section. Many members might have got inspired by you and they may also be doing good work here. I hope you will continue your good work and win many such badges in the coming days. I wish you all the best. I think you are the only member who has two other family members also as members here. Good going and keep it up.
    drrao
    always confident

Mohan,
    My very sincere and heartiest congratulations for making a RSB century at ISC. You are really a best contributor of ISC with your fast strokes and deserve this prestigious award. You did not spare any thread to go unattended. With every ball you scored without a miss. I am sharing your joy here.

Congrats, once again.

No life without Sun

It is really a great thing and new information for me that there is a badge for the '100 RSB' recipient. Even if you get RSB every month then it takes 8 years and 4 months to achieve such laurels. You have really achieved a distinction which shows that you were consistently working in this site for such a long time. It is very motivating and encouraging for all of us and I congratulate you on your achievement. Well done and keep up your sustained and quality work in ISC to reach and achieve newer milestones. Well done and ISC fraternity is proud of you.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulation sir... You deserve this award.
    It has not been much time for me to be in ISC, but still, your contribution I have seen on this website is commendable.
    I hope I will learn many things from you and also other members of ISC.

Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

My heartiest congratulations for super contributor badge award. Your contribution is really commendable. Many of us have inspired by your contribution. I hope that your contribution would be best in the coming days.

Heartiest congratulations to you Mohan. You have always been among the leading lights in the forum section. Glad to see you happy on achieving this wonderful milestone and the badge. Continue to flourish. All the best.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Heartiest congratulations Mohan! The Super Contributor badge is indeed a recognition and is the testimony of your consistent performance as a contributor. Great milestone achieved!
    “It is better to change an opinion than to persist in the wrong one." – Socrates

My heartiest congratulations to you, Mohan Sir. You are always active in the Forum section and quickly respond to each post. You truly deserve the badge and I wish you all the best. I hope you will contribute to the Forum section even more enthusiastically and post more interesting threads in the coming days.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

My sincere Congrats, Mohan on receiving hundredth RSB from ISB. What a nice achievement.
    In Cricket we happily talk about a player who is 100 not out. He stands out as a solid support to the team.
    K Moan was always a steady backbone to the forum. Innumerable new members would have got inspired by Mohan's spirit, energy and consistency in forum. I am sure the journey was not smooth. But Mohan's attitude of taking things in their own way had made this possible.
    Though Mohan may not have contributed to in-depth articles or some other similar high earning sections, he was always there to cheer every member and push the member forward by words of encouragement. He is an energy supplier without creating much fuss.
    You stand as a beacon in this regard.
    March On, Mohan. Best Wishes for many more such achievements.

Congratulations to Mohan sir for getting highest level in ISC. Particularly, using new words in your postings are very attractive to me. I think that it is magic at you that contextual meaning in your messages are well furnished to be followed by other members too. Once again, congrats to Mohan sir.
    I believe in a positive attitude. I like those who criticize me.

I did a small research in this regard.
    K Mohan joined at 10.22.a.m on 12th October 2009. At 10.27.a.m, i.e. just 5 minutes after joining he has started his journey in Forum by posting his first thread. He posted a total of four threads and responded to five threads on the very first day.
    He got his first RSB for month of February 2011 announced on March 1, 2011. As he has completed 128 full months with June2020 RSB, his striking rate on RSB is 78.125%
    I found a few interesting facts too. Just like leaders' history describes nation's history too, Mohan's journey in ISC also familiarises us with some of ISC history too.
    I think there was not a stipulation not to respond to old threads. It is also interesting to find that there used to be single liner threads and responses and even single word responses too. It is also interesting that Mohan too was initially was posting only in Capital letters.

Congratulations Mohan sir for this big achievement. You definitely deserve this. I have seen you contributing consistently in the forum and in fact, in most of the contests, it is you, who submits the first entry. You have inspired many members here including me to contribute more and more. Stay healthy, keep contributing and keep achieving!
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations Mr. K. Mohan was receiving 100th RSB. It was really nice that your journey was well researched and explained by Venkiteswaran sir.

All the journey starts with mistakes, as we grow we learn new things and our expressing skills changes. It was fantastic to see how one line explanations has given roots to establish a well-nurtured write-up.

Lead the leader

Congratulation Mohanji for getting the super contributor badge from ISC and also registering your ton(Century) in the Revenue Share Bonus(RSB) receipts. Your commitment, active participation and contribution that has kept you in the top order. Being a senior member, you have always lead from the front and is an inspiration to many new members.

Venkiteswaranji through his response(#706180) has shown your journey from the day you joined till date which is is exemplary. You posted your first thread within 5 minutes after joining and even posted five threads on the very first day. Though you took the time to register your first RSB collection i.e from 12th October 2009 to February 2011 but you have never looked back and have kept on going and got your century with a strike rate of 78.125% in RSB. I hope you continue contributing in ISC with the same vigour, zeal and enthusiasms and score your double century in the coming years.

“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

So many thanks to all the members who gave their congrats message and the research done by Venkitshwaran was simply superb and thanks for that.
    K Mohan @ Moga

Mr K. Mohan:

Please accept my sincere congratulation for this great achievement. You're such a dedicated member of ISC who always inspires all new members like me to contribute to ISC at large .
    Stay blessed !

Glad to see a centurion in earnings of the monthly revenue share bonus. Congratulations K Mohan!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

By the way, I think (somebody can check this) the recent announcement would give K Mohan the 101st RSB and the century was reached in the previous RSB announcement. So crossing the century-mark is also an achievement!!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

@706332 is further more interesting and I think webmaster Timmy can come with the right answer or one more request to Venkitishwaran sir to do the research.
    K Mohan @ Moga

• Sign In to post your comments