You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for June 2020

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of June 2020.

To view the Cash Credit details you can visit our page- Revenue share bonus for June 2020.
    I congratulate all members who received Revenue Share bonus this month. I congratulate the firt time receivers,if any. Appreciation to WB Timmy for his promptness as usual in announcingthe RSB this month also. I am also happy that I got RSB this month.

My congratulations to all the members who have received their RSB this time. Continue posting and keep enriching us. As usual, Timmy Sir is always prompt in announcing the RSB and my thanks to him.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Hearty congratulations to all the recipients of the RSB for the month of June. Well done!

And a special appreciation to Mohan for getting the Super Contributor badge for being the recipient of the RSB for the hundreth time.

“The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

Thank you ISC for your promptness in announcing RSB to the members every month. My sincere thanks from side as I am also one of the beneficiaries. I congratulate all the other members who got RSB for the Month of June 2020. I hope they will continue their good work and be there on the list every month. I wish all of them all the best. My special congratulations to Mohan for his century in getting RSB every month without any gap. I hope he will continue his good work in the coming days.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all the members who have received their RSB for the month of June 2020 . I wish they will continue their good work. I am happy to see my name on the list of the beneficiaries and I am thankful to the ISC for this. I also congratulate to Mr K Mohan for getting the Super Contributor badge for being the recipient of the RSB for the hundreth time.

Congratulations to all the beneficiaries for RSB for June month. Their consistent contributions made them be there in the list of top 20 contributors. I again missed being on the list but no worries - Better luck next time.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Hearty congrats to all the recipients of Revenue share Bonus for the month of June 2020. Very happy to see my name on the list. Hard work never fails to yield good result. Every press of the key at ISC make us earn a few paise.
    No life without Sun

Could manage to get my name in the list after a long while. Better luck next time those who missed.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Hearty congrats to all the recipients of Revenue Share Bonus for the month of June 2020. Very happy to see my name on the list. Hard work never fails to yield a good result. Every press of the key at ISC makes us earn a few paise.

Tomorrow, I hope to see my name on the payment list. I am positive.

No life without Sun

Revenue sharing bonus a motivating factor for those who did not get it and also for those who got it. This is the best revenue that one can expect without any change but the rules have to be adhered to.

Congratulations to all the members for earning the RSB. My sincere gratitude to Timmy M John for his timely response consistently.

Lead the leader

After a gap of one month, I am able to find my name in the RSB list. It is motivating to have our name in the revenue sharing list and thank the web Master Tony for announcing it on the last day of the month. I also congratulate every member who could make it on the list and better luck next time to other members. Be active, keep on posting and contributing in the site and get your name in the RSB list.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

I am happy to see my name in the list and at the same time I congratulate to all the members who have made this time to appear in this coveted list and wish them the repeat of this success in the coming months. Special congratulations to Mr Mohan who it seems has just crossed his 100th RSB payment. It is really remarkable and is praiseworthy. Let us contribute with same zeal and interest and make ISC as a leading educational and knowledge sharing site.
    Knowledge is power.

[Duplicate]
    Patience and perseverance pays

Happy to see my name again this month in RSB list as I miss it sometimes. I congratulate all other members who have come in this top performing members list and hope that they would continue doing good work in ISC.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Hearty congrats to all those members who received the revenue share bonus this time and congrats Neeru for getting the RSB for June 2020 and for those who missed it better luck next time
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My hearty congratulations to all the members who have received their revenue share bonus for the month of June 2020. Thank you Timmy sir for the usual timely announcement.
    Regards
    Rizwan

My hearty congratulations to all the members whose name appears in the list for revenue share bonus for the month of June 2020. Fortunately, I also received the RSB for the month.

Many thanks to Timmy M John sir to announce the RSB on the last day of the month as usual.

Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to all the members who have earned a share in the monthly revenue share bonus through their contributions. Some of you who were hoping to make it to the list of eligible earners would feel a bit disappointed, but no matter, it will motivate you to put in that little bit more extra effort to get it next month. So don't lose hope and best wishes to you.

[Varghese - by now you should be aware of who makes such announcements (smiling)!)

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Thanks to Timmy Sir for timely announcing the monthly revenue share bonus list for the month of June 2020 and congratulations to everybody who got the bonus amount. For the last couple of months, I have remained a little busy, and could seldom find time to come online and post contents on this website. Hence, I did not expect myself to be featured on the list. In fact, as my July activity has been equally low, I do not hope to find a place in the next list either. However, I am looking forward to posting some content in this month of August, and I would be glad if I can make it to this month's revenue share bonus list. At present, I am not keeping my fingers crossed - using them to type is definitely going to be a much better idea!
    Regards,
    Poulami Bakshi

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.