You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Actors

South Indian actors in Bollywood

South Indian film industry has given some highly great and extremely talented actors and actresses to the country. I regard Kamal Haasan as one of the ever greatest star in Indian film industry. Climax of movie Sadma can be cited for his preternatural acting prowess. Madhwan is another actor who impressed me a lot.

I was just thinking about south Indian Super stars like Rajnikant, Mamooti, Nagarjun, Chiranjeevi and Dhanush etc who've worked in bollywood but they could not succeed in Hindi film industry whereas heroines from south like Hema Malini, Rekha, Sridevi, Vidhya Balan, Aishwarya Rai, Deepika Padukone etc topped the silver screen as the best bollywood heroines of their age. What is the basic reason behind it I could not understand.
    Yes. South Indian girls made an impact on Bollywood. This may be due to their beautiful appearance and acting skills. They survived on their talent there. Nowadays if we see Tollywood is having more girls from Hindi belt.
    Another important factor is that many of the heroes in the south are from actors family only. Their fathers are having many fans following in their states. Hence many of the heroes became heroes and then learned acting, So they are more suited to the public in their region only. But many girls are not from actors families. They came to the industry based on their beauty or acting skills. So they are able to get good roles in other languages also.

drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments