You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Eid Mubarak to all my fellow ISCian.

My dear Fellow ISCian,
    Today is Bakrid. My greetings to all my fellow Muslim brothers and members of ISC. Let us share the importance of this festival here.
    Eid Mubarak to all ISCians! Every festival is an opportunity to rededicate ourselves to the cause of humanity through mutual love, care and understanding.
    By the by, Eid was celebrated yesterday in Kerala and some other parts of India.

“It is better to change an opinion than to persist in the wrong one." – Socrates

Wishing all the ISCians(members and their family) and guest to the site a very happy Eid-Al-Adha or Bakri Eid Mubarak. Let this festival help us to understand the deep meaning associated with the celebration of faith and trust in the Almighty and that he will never make his children bear any loss.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

In Hyderabad, some section of the people celebrated Bakrid yesterday and some or celebrating today. I wish all the members of ISC a happy Bakrid. I hope this festival will see that all the Indians will live like one family without difference based on caste or religion.
    drrao
    always confident

My best wishes to all my fellow members a happy Id-ul-zuha which is also called Bakrid and on this day the faiths would give the offerings of the goat and divide the same into three shares. One is for their family, one is to be given to their relatives and one share is given to friends. This time due to strict restrictions and the rules preventing public sale of animals in force, the Hyderabad Muslims are celebrating this Eid in a very austerity way as the cost of animals were gone up and no herds of goats selling seen before the festivities. The corona effect even in animals is one more reason for less offerings this time.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thanks.

I wish you all too - Eid Mubarak.

May God bless ISC family with happiness, prosperity, sound health and success.

Eid Mubarak! I convey my wishes to all on this occasion.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Eid Mubarak.....................

On this blessed occasion of Eid wishing all you members and your family for peace and joy.

Have a Healthy life to all.

Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Wishing you all Eid Mubarak! Every celebration has a significance and the important part is togetherness and being compassionate. The mood is different this time and there is no gathering to celebrate the festival because of the present situation but the spirit is there inside and that is enough to march ahead.

Be happy and stay well.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Eid greetings to all the members of ISC.

All the members are well versed with the festival of Eid. I would like you all to understand the meaning of the word 'Eid'. 'Eid' means merriment or enjoyment. It can be any day when you enjoy. If you are happy in a day and have enjoyed it to the brim you may say, "Today, was eid for me!"

The lovers say that the day they meet their lover it is eid for them. It has been sometimes used in Bollywood also in this context!

Regards,
    Nadeem Naqvi

World without God is Zero without One!

Delete Attachment

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.