You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

July 2020 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the July 2020 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions to receive the payment, if your name has been announced for a payment in the cash credits' section.
    My congratulations to all who have got their Cash Payment. Timmy Sir is always prompt in this front and my appreciation for him. Well done everybody and keep going.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Hearty congrats to all the members receiving payment for July 2020. The beauty of ISC is that on the first day of every month, we are paid our dues without fail. Hats off to WM Timmy JOhn for his service as FM of ISC.

I have uploaded my duly filled invoice.

No life without Sun

The announcement of Cash Payments has come as usual without any delay and my sincere thanks to ISC for the same. I think WM for including my name also in the list. I have uploaded my invoice. I congratulate all the members who got cash payments for this month.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all the members who could make it in the July'20 Cash Payment list and keep on working hard by contributing in the form of response, articles, answers to queries in Ask expert section, participating in contests so that you can make it the next time. Thanks to ISC and its team for posting the payment on the first day of the month.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Happy to receive the cash payment and at the same time congratulate all the members who could make a place for themselves in the cash payment list this month. Let us contribute our best in ISC and share the benefits.
    Knowledge is power.

I am just back as I had lost my name on the list. It is a part of life, so contribute regularly and be a part of cash payments list every month. It is indeed an honour to visualise the names of members whose hard work is valued.

Congratulations to all the members and editors for getting the cash payments for July 2020.

Lead the leader

Hearty congrats to all those members who received the cash payment this time and for those who missed by whisker little hard work next time. My invoice has been uploaded.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to all those who have received the cash payment for the month of July. Consistency in contribution is the key. So, be active and keep contributing to find yourselves in the list.
    “The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

My hearty congratulations to all the members who have received their cash payment for the month of July 2020. Thank you Timmy sir for the usual timely announcement.
    Regards
    Rizwan

I am very happy to receive the cash payment this month also and at the same time I take this opportunity to congratulate all those members who have received the cash payment against the month of July'20.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to all who will be receiving the payment for July 2020. I am happy to be the one and uploaded my filled invoice for the same.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to everyone who are eligible to receive the payment for the month of July. Well done, keep contributing!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Yesterday WM sir announced cash payments for the month of July. Although, I wasn't expecting much amount in my account, yet, was hopeful to get a few bucks. I opened the thread and began to see the list- 1st page, 2nd page, 3rd page, 4th page, 5th page...then stopped, I wasn't among the recipients. I laughed at myself because all my posts in July proven 'worthless junk'

I congratulate all my fellow ISCians for their praiseworthy contribution to different sections in ISC.

My hearty congratulations to all the members whose name appears in the list for the cash payments for July 2020. Fortunately, my name appears on the list for cash payment.

Thanks to Timmy M John for announcing the cash payment on the very first day of the month as usual.

Honesty is the best policy.

Thank you, Timmy Sir, for timely announcing the cash payment for the month of July 2020. You have always been so punctual in making the timely announcements of monthly cash payments, which, in my opinion, worked as a great confidence and enthusiasm booster for most of the members. Although I did not find much time in the last couple of months to come online and post much content on this website, I am still happy to discover my name in the prestigious list of cash payment awardees. I have uploaded my duly filled in invoice as per instructions and am looking forward to receiving the payment. At the same time, I would also like to congratulate all the other awardees of the cash payout for the month of July 2020. And if any member has not secured a position in this list, there is no reason to give up; instead, this should act as an encouragement to post more quality contents so that next month a cash payment may be awarded to him or her.
    Regards,
    Poulami Bakshi

Congratulations to all the members who have received cash payment for July 2020. I am happy to receive the cash payment this month also and also thankful to ISC.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.