You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Topic based TOW contest for July '20- 'Diplomacy'- Winners!

Diplomacy might not have been a very easy topic that allowed lots of freedom to the members but it was not that tough either given the spread of the word in different fields of our daily life. Still, we had sixteen good entries looking at the topic from different perspectives and that is quite encouraging. I think the actual potential of a writer can be aptly brought out only when he is challenged as a writer. Hope these exercises help in bringing out the best in us.

We are now announcing the winners of the Topic-based TOW contest for the week 26th July to 01st August '20-

Winner
    Dr. Deepali Gangwar for the thread Diplomacy is a tool for self-protection.

Special Prizes

1. Varghese for the thread The two faced trait called diplomacy.

2. Neeru Bhatt for the thread Diplomacy within a family and

3. Shampa Sadhya for her thread Proper nurturing is synonymous to diplomacy.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the Special Prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

All other participants will also be suitably given enhanced points and cc.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winners.
    Hearty congrats to Deepali Gangwar, Verghese, Neeru Bhatt and Shampa Sadhya for winning the TOW award for Diplomacy. Well done. Keep it up.
    No life without Sun

My congratulations to all the winners of the monthly TOW contest. All of them have come up with various aspects associated with the word and uniquely represented it. My best wishes to all the other participants. Well done and keep it up.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

The results are very fast this time and thanks for the same. This is to convey my congratulations to all the participants. The selected threads real good submissions. I hope and wish that the winners will continue their good work and win many more prizes and awards in the coming weeks. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to the winners of the Diplomacy contest.
    Regards,
    Nadeem Naqvi

World without God is Zero without One!

My congratulations to all the winners of the topic based TOW contest for the week.

Great job !

Keep it up.

My hearty congratulations to Dr. Deepali Gangwar for winning topic-based the thread of the week contest. I also want to congratulate Mr Varghese, Ms Neeru Bhatt and Ms Shampa Sadhya for winning the special prizes for the contest. Thanks to all the participant for the participation.

Saji sir, please correct the typo error in the thread. The thread of Ms Varghese is The two-faced trait called Diplomacy. In the thread, there is democracy instead of Diplomacy.

Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to all of you ......
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

My heartiest congratulations to all the winners of monthly TOW contest. I wish them all the best. Good going. Keep it up.

Month end topic based TOW contest is always an interesting exercise for the members and this contest was also not an exception. We as members have read and gone through the entries and definitely some of them are quite unique in their presentation. I congratulate all the winners namely Deepali Gangwar, Varghese, Neeru Bhatt, and Shampa Sadhya for their outstanding contributions in the respective categories. Well done members and keep it up and contribute in ISC with full vigour and zeal. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to the winner Dr. Deepali Gangwar and special prize winners Neeru Bhatt and Shampa Sadhya along with me. The word diplomacy was tough for the write-up but many came up with some interesting topics. I wish to congratulation all the participants for their active participation, Jury and ISC for selecting my entry for a special prize.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Hearty congratulations to the winner Dr Deepali Gangwar and special winners for the thread of the week contest - diplomacy.

I could not build up content on this word. Familiarity is the key for the flow of words.

Lead the leader

My best wishes and hearty congrats to Deepali Gangwar for having won the tow contest. Appreciation to special prize winners, Verghese, Neeru Bhatt and Shampa Sadhya.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

The participants have represented their presentations displaying their inner potentials in the competition organised by TOW contest held in the month of July 2020.
    My congrutulation to Dr Deepali Gangwar for having won the TOW contest and at the same time, my appreciation to special prize winners - Verghese, Neeru Bhatt and Shampa Sadhya for their unique articles.

The topic was indeed a typical topic and after reading so many threads submitted by different authors I really found the thread of Deepali an amazing one.
    Many many congratulations to Deepali Gangwar on being the winner of the contest and Varghese, shampa shadya ma'am and Neeru Bhatt on being the special prize winners.

Let's enlighten paths with the ray of knowledge.
    Monika Kushwaha

The result of the contest was really quick this time. Congratulations to Dr. Deepali Gangwar for winning this contest. Her thread was unique and deserved to win. I also congratulate Mr. Varghese, Neeru Bhatt and Shampa Sadhya for securing the special prizes in the same contest.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

I thanks to ISC for selecting my entry for the winner of the TOW contest. I congratulate Mr Varghese, Neeru Bhatt and Shampa Sadhya for winning the special prizes in the contest. I also thanks to all the members for their congratulatory wishes.

Congratulation to Dr.Dr. Deepali Gangwar for winning TOW contest. My congratulations also goes to Mr Varghese, Neeru Bhatt and Shampa Sadhya for their winning special prize contributions to to this contest. Hope the winning members will continue the same spirit in contributing their quality content to ISC in the future too.

Congratulations to Deepali Gangwar for being the winner of the contest. I also congratulate the special prize winners Varghese and Neeru Bhatt. I am thankful to ISC for my prize, and many thanks to every one of you for the best wishes.
    shampasaid

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    “It is better to change an opinion than to persist in the wrong one." – Socrates

This is another contest where the participation was very good and there were so many entries on the theme of 'diplomacy'. I thank ISC for my award and at the same time congratulate all the other winners for their outstanding performances.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Hearty congratulations to Deepali Gangwar mam for winning the TOW contest and to special prize winners Verghese sir, Neeru Bhatt mam and Shampa Sadhya mam.
    Life is God's Gift !! Appreciate Life !! Thank you Universe !!

Congratulations Dr Deepali on winning the prize for the topic-based monthly contest. Congratulatory wishes, too, to Varghese and Neeru Bhatt for their special prizes. Well done!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

My hearty congratulations to Dr. Deepali Gangwar for being declared as the winner of the Thread of the week contest. I also congratulate the special prize winners in this contest.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.