You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Rising Star Award - we've got two winners!

We've excited that ISC recently celebrated its 13th birthday, organizing intense, challenging contests and rewarding members.

Well, why not continue the celebrations?! So here's a surprize for two members. Both have resumed their association with ISC with a vibrant flair, primarily in our forum, and hence it was decided to reward them with one of our special awards.

Our two Rising Star awardees are Deepti Shriram and Monika Kushwaha. The award comes with a cash prize of Rs.250/-.

Congratulations to these two rising stars and we're happy to see them back in our midst! We look forward to their contributions in our other sections as well.
    Congratulations, Deepti Shriram and Monika Kushwaha. Both of you are shining bright like stars. You are doing really well by participating in various contests and very much active in the Forum section with many interesting posts. This is just the beginning and both of you have a promising future. Go ahead and I wish you all the best.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

My hearty congratulations to Ms Deepti Shriram and Ms Monika Kushwaha for winning the Rising Star Award. Both really deserve this award. We have found them active in the different section of the ISC especially in the forum section. They are also taking part in almost every contest conducted here. Good Luck. Well done and keep it up.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulation to both of you for the rising star award.................
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Congratulations to our new Rising Star awardees Deepti Shriram and Monika Kushwaha for being actively participating in every forum, contest and posting informative and good content. Keep on your active participation and winning more prizes.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Deepti Shriram and Monika Kushwaha are doing very good work and contributing their views and posts in ISC and are definitely the rising stars when seen in the perspective of last few months. I hope they would enrich this site in future also with their valuable input and contributions and on this juncture I heartily congratulate them on their recognition by ISC as rising stars in this great educational and knowledge sharing portal.
    Knowledge is power.

Deepti and Monika,
    Please accept my heartiest congratulations for winning the Rising Star award. May you contribute your best to ISC and remain as shining stars of ISC.

No life without Sun

Hearty congratulations for both the rising stars. It's a proud feeling to get this prestigious award. Keep it up and contribute more to the site.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

Happy to note that ISC has completed 13 years. Heartly congratulations to rising star.
    Prasanna
    Well done is better than well said

Cheerful congratulations to Deepthi Shriram and Monika Kushwaha on winning the Rising star award. Both authors have good writing skills. Keep writing.
    Lead the leader

Congrats Deepti and Monika for grabbing the rising star award and that proves that both the members have huge potential to create big difference in contributions.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Rising stars indeed! Hearty congratulations to Deepti Shriram and Monika Kushwaha for being selected for this very special award. It feels great to see our old members returning after a gap and registering their presence with exemplary contributions and unbridled zeal. Hope to see both of you shining and twinking in the ISC sky for a long time now. Keep up the spirit and keep moving ahead. All the best!
    “It is better to change an opinion than to persist in the wrong one." – Socrates

Congratulations, Deepti Shriram and Monika Kushwaha. Really both of you deserve the award. I appreciate ISC for this decision of awarding both of you a special award. I hope you will continue your good work and get many more awards. You have made a good reentry and this will be definitely rewarding you. Continue your participation with more enthusiasm and zeal. I wish you all the best in the coming days. Look forward to many good contributions from you both.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to Monika Kushwaha and Deepti Shriram. Such awards motivate further not only to the winners but also other entrants.

Many congratulations to Deepti Shriram and Monika Kushwaha for winning the Rising Star award. This is a special award and will definitely boost up your energy to contribute more in different sections of ISC.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

It's not just a surprise but also a really big 'sur - prize' that I have been chosen for this award.
    I am really thankful to you Vandana ma'am for conferring this award on me. Your support and advices since day 1 of my joining ISC along with the gentle attitude towards me while teaching things and doing many times the corrections for me have always encouraged me. I really thank you for all the support you have showered on me.
    I would also like to thank all the members for their warm congratulating wishes and their support in enhancing my skills. Thank you.

I further like to congratulate Deepti Shriram for receiving this award. Many congratulations to you.

Let's enlighten paths with the ray of knowledge.
    Monika Kushwaha

Congratulations to Deepti Shriram and Monika Kushwaha for winning the special award- Rising Star Award. Both of you are the deserving candidates for this award. I wish you will continue the same zeal and win many more awards on this platform.

Congratulations to Deepthi Sriram and Monika Kushwaha for winning Rising star awards for their unique contribution to the site. Well done. Keep up the same spirit to win many more such prizes in the future too!!

Congratulations to both Deepti Shriram and Monika Khuswaha for receiving the prestigious award. Keep on contributing and win prizes. Enjoy your success and all the best for the future!
    shampasaid

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    “It is better to change an opinion than to persist in the wrong one." – Socrates

Congratulations to Deepti and Monika for being recognised as Rising Stars of ISC. Both of you deserve it and you are doing quite well in various sections of ISC. All the best and my wishes to you th to achieve new heights in ISC and in your personal & professional career too.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Congratulations to Deepti Shriram and Monika Kushwaha being Rising Star Award winners.
    Continue the good work.

Congratulation Monika Kushwaha for winning the Rising Star award.

I am really very glad that my small efforts and dose of creative writing is being appreciated with this award. Thank you so much ISC and the team of editors for this warm gesture.

Life is God's Gift !! Appreciate Life !! Thank you Universe !!

Hearty congratulations to these two rising stars of ISC. Well done and keep it up.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.