You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

The saga of a long journey for 11 years at ISC completed today

The saga of a long journey for 11 years at ISC was never expected when I made my first thread and sometimes we may get gold out of dust which was the full-length response I gave at the forum section, the involvement as an editor immediately for forum section in the same year and as Lead Editor for job section was a boon to learn the new things from a lot of unseen friends here I wish to convey my heartfelt thanks to the Webmasters who gave me an opportunity to contribute a bit till date in this beautiful site but for me, ISC is like my home.

It is incomplete if I do not say about my earnings made at ISC. The earnings from here made it possible for my daughter to complete her Engineering and later M.S. in Electronics. She is happily living with her husband here at Bangalore. I have helped several orphanages a little from the earnings I made at ISC. I am content with my contribution and earnings made for which I am ever grateful to the creators of this site along with my co-editors, ME, past editors, site coordinators and so on.
    Ravi Shankar Sir,
    My heartiest congratulations to you for having completed 11 successful years at ISC. You are a silent editor to appreciate. May God bless you and be with you in all your endeavours at ISC and outside ISC.

No life without Sun

Ravi Shankar accept my heart felt congratulations and best wishes for having spent 11 years with us with your great presence in various positions and yet never shown your impact to all with any complaints or comments. I always admire your progress in the site when I see your galloping with speed with score and soon you may achieve the first rank of the site and even surpass the score of Pramod who was our top performer for the job posting. Any way glad to know that your earnings from this site has helped your daughter and also helped you to donate for orphanage. My kind regards to you and your family.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

It is a pleasure to know that you have completed your 11 years on this learn while you earn education portal and I congratulate you for the same. I am regular on this site from December 2016 and I always see your name only on the top of the list of the top scorer of the site except for a few days when you have fallen sick, I remember. There was a thread also on the same matter by ME.
    I appreciate your efforts on this site and efforts from editors like you might have helped this site to become one of the top education portals. I wish you will continue your good work in the coming years and inspire other members to perform well on this site. I will be happy if you start spending some time on other sections of the site. Presently your full concentration is on Jobs section.
    I wish you all the best.

drrao
    always confident

My congratulations to you, Sir. Eleven years is a long journey and you are successfully moving ahead with consistency and spirit. It's good to know about how you utilized your earnings from ISC and it's an inspiration to us. Though you are not much active in the Forum section your name is always there in the list of top contributors. Your posts in the Job section are helping a lot of students and since the focus of ISC is on education you have a huge responsibility to make the site student-centric. Move ahead with more enthusiasm and I wish you all the best.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Wonderful, Ravi Sir! You've been consistently contributing not only in the jobs' section but in the schools and college sections as well. Surely your quiet presence has been inspiring to many and let's not forget your role on the editorial team.

It was nice to know that your earnings through ISC have helped in providing quality education for your daughter. Best wishes to her. Wishing you good health and joy and may you meet success in all that you do.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations on completing eleven glorious years in ISC. It is a matter of great happiness that you have completed such a long time in this portal so successfully and in a contented way. Though we are not in direct touch through forum post and response interchanges but I am seeing your name always in the top contributors and as well as a top earner. This shows the amount of hard work you are putting here. I wish you all the best in your future endeavours and hope that you complete many more such satisfying years here.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulation sir on completing eleven years with ISC. It is a matter of pride that you spent a long time in this portal very successfully. I wish you all the best.

Hearty congratulations Ravi Shankar sir, for having completed eleven years at ISC. Finding success steps to wave through new walks of life with members thus building a family bond here. It gives me immense pleasure to follow your footprints towards the goals.

Accomplishments take a long way, consistency and hard work should be given priority, this can be well depicted through your profile.

Lead the leader

Congratulations to Ravi Shankarji for completing 11 years in ISC. You are an active member and contributing in job section and other sections. You are an inspiration and your story is really an encouragement for many. May God bless you with good health and hope to see you contribute more with same vigour.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

That's Great Sir... Congratulation on completing your 11 years with ISC. This is really a big achievement.
    I hope one day we will also would be there.

Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

A hearty congratulation to you. Eleven years are too much for a person to be associated with a site. It's been good to see that we have such consistent members on the site. Good to know that you have helped orphanages with the earnings you earned from here.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

Commendable innings indeed! Hearty congratulations Ravi sir on completing eleven years of fruitful association with ISC! Your contributions to the Job section and the Schools and Colleges deserves a special mention. The fact that you are recognised and respected by all despite being not active in the Forum section which primarily keeps our members connected is proof of your acceptance as an established member of this site.

You are one of those few ISCians who have had the opportunity to watch the gradual growth of this site and to be part of it. I think it would be nice if you could raise a thread bringing out a few important differences you have noticed, as a member, through the period, I mean the process and ISC then and ISC now.

I wish you many more years with this wonderful platform and hope you will continue with the same passion and commitment. All the best!

“The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

Thank you all for your wishes.

Congratulations to you on completion of 11 years in ISC and indeed it was a great journey. What makes me interesting to note is that you are utilizing a part of the earning for charity and a great work sir. Thus you are above all with this kind gesture and my best wishes to you for your future endeavors.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Thanks Jagdish ji.

Congratulations Ravi Shankar sir on completing 11 wonderful years at ISC. It is indeed a great achievement to have contributing to these many years. I have got amazed by your contribution in the jobs section. Being an editor and also contributing much is not easy. I wish you to have many successful year ahead.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations Sir! 11 years means a lot. People cannot even settle in their regular job for such a long time in one firm or company and your long inspiring journey shows your attachment to the ISC family. I wish you healthy and prospering years ahead.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

(I saw this thread today only as I was not active/not visiting ISC for last few days due to other preoccupations, power-supply issues etc.)
    Congratulations to the Super Star of ISC, Sri Ravishankar on completing Eleven years in ISC. That is really an achievement.
    From the day I joined ISC, I had seen you were shining as Super Star in the ISC horizon in postings and earnings. I guess that naturally your adsense earning also will be commensurate with these. As such I considered you as much distant and never aimed or compared you anytime. I had placed you in a position of unconquerable territory in number of contributions or earning; and kept in such regard. For ISC you are a strong contributor and can really claim a significant part in its growth.
    As you were seen very rarely in forum I did not have many occasions to interact with you in forum threads.
    I wish you many more active contributing years in ISC.

When I think about ISC, one of the first names that come into mind is "Ravi Shankar". Can't believe it has been 11 years this name is coming to my mind so often.

You have told your touching stories and how your life is so bonded to ISC multiple times. There is no surprise we all feel like a family here. Your contribution throughout the life of ISC was a great factor in the growth of ISC. These are words my heart.

Thank you so much sir for being a valuable part of ISC family. Looking forward to many many more years of association.

regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

I am blessed to have wonderful wishes from honourable members including our Web Master Tony sir, thank you all.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.