You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Stepping into an exciting year ahead

In the sad and sombre background of the pandemic, you may wonder what is so exciting about the year ahead. I'm simply experiencing a little joy in the midst of all the gloom, that I have completed nine years in my role as the Managing Editor of ISC. The excitement of stepping into the 10th year is looking forward to how we work together towards developing and adapting to the new niche on academics. No doubt, no task is easy and this, too, we'll tackle with earnest aplomb and zeal. Most of the current active members have been alongside since a number of years, a few of you right from the beginning itself. Looking forward to that continuing support.

A big thank you to the Webmasters for their backing and to the editorial team, of course, for their hard work behind the scenes (no matter my irritating bossiness!), acting as the strong pillars holding up the foundations of the site so very firmly.

This is a simple message conveyed with heartfelt gratitude to the ISC community. Let's all continue to look after this wonderful site, giving it tons of TLC, together.

Last but not the least, stay home, stay safe.
    Vandana,
    Congrats for stepping into the next year. I won't mind saying that you are not a good Managing Editor, but you are an excellent Managing Editor who managed ISC affairs extremely well. You kept all under control. Though I had odd times with you, I like you very much because of your righteousness. I hope to continue my ISC journey with you as our Managing Editor. May God Bless You, Vandana.

No life without Sun

Congratulations for completing 9 years as Managing Editor of this wonderful site and stepping into your tenth year. As Managing Editor you are managing the site very well with your cool and calm nature. You did an excellent job in leading the team of Editors. You acted as an elderly person and pacified the issues amicably many times. You are very good with your writing skills. You are also advising the members for their improvement in their writing skills. I hope you will continue your good work for many more years and keep the site always on the top of the list of similar websites. I wish you all the best. WIsh you a happy and healthy journey on ISC in the coming years.
    drrao
    always confident

Many congratulations on completing 9 successful years as a Managing Editor of ISC. You have completely justified your role as a Managing editor. Apart from managing the site, you are also strong support for all of us. I admire the way you handle different issues come by at different times and even during contests. May you complete many more years with us and achieve new heights in your professional life.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My heartiest wishes to you on stepping into 10th year of Managing Editor post at ISC. You have been supportive to not only me but to several other enthusiast here. Your "matter of fact"style of work is really impressive. May god bless you with many more positive years of association with ISC.

About the new niche aim of ISC as an purely academic website, I would be happy to work under your guidance towards creating a superb educational website.

Life is God's Gift !! Appreciate Life !! Thank you Universe !!

Many congratulations ma'am for completing 9 years as Managing Editor of on ISC and stepping into your 10th year. You have done your job as an Managing Editor very efficiently and your advise and support for each and every member can not be explained in words. When we need any support or any suggestion here you are the only option with us. I wish you continue your good work and complete many years in this platform.

Stepping into the 10th year of presence in this site and virtually controlling the daily operations and functioning of this channel having close rapport with the editors, lead editors and also amicably settling the issues with members on their grievances and complaints. you have proven a great asset to our webmaster Tony and for the past 10 years I have not seen Tony coming into this site and taking the phase of the site to control. Even in companies there cannot be such dedicated working staff were doing the editing for free and many sincere members are adhering to this site since the inception too. My hearty congrats for great going.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

The role of a leader is to take their workforce together and lead from the front. You are managing the site very well, attending to problems of members and addressing the concern on dot through proper channel and points. It is not easy to be in the same position for years and to keep it moving to the top position but this shows your dedication, support, motivation and good leadership skill which is your strength. As we say that there is verbal spat in every work and that is fine till it resolves and makes way for new and betterment of members, workforce and site. I am not that old but from day one, I have seen you interacting, active and coming up with a new and unique content that keeps the site busy and motivating. As you are stepping to the Decennial year of Managing Editor(ME) post, I wish you good health and more ideas that can help everyone and help the site to be on the prime spot flying high in the social world.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Heartiest congratulations, Vandana Ma'am! You are doing an excellent job and guiding all of us in the most efficient way. Your organizing skills and principles are helping this site to reach out to more people and as members, we also have responsibilities. As you said 'No task is easy' it is you who is the guiding light and making the path smoother for us to accomplish the task. I wish you all the best and hope you will carry out the role for many more years with the same zeal.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

My congratulations to you on having completed your nine year journey in ISC in your role as the Managing Editor and soon you will be stepping into the 10th year. I had the opportunity to see your role closely while being a member of the team.
    There are a lot of things to be learnt from you especially the way how you could write so effectively in any section you are dealing with. The style of writing is impressive and it would be hard to have an alternative in your case. Moreover, your comments had never been directed towards humiliation to any one else.
    I hope all the best in your ensuing journey and we all would enjoy informative articles followed by your positive attributes.

I convey my congratulations and good wishes to you on this occasion and 9 years is a very long period and if a person, that is you, is able to withstand the pressure of managing for 9 years then you can definitely do it for a much longer time. The manager of a site is like the principal of the school where one has to deal with the highly academic students as well as the dullards and last but not the least with the notorious ones. As I am working in some other sites also, I can with an element of pride say that though there were many sites which closed down during the past few years due to the crowding in the world wide web, ISC could manage the show even in the tough times and though the credit goes to the whole of the ISCians in their individual capacities for this but the person at the helm of the affairs is to be applauded for it for her foresightedness and business acumen ship. Wish you more and more success in your role and all the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations, ma'am, on successfully completing nine long years as the Managing Editor of this wonderful site! And I wish you all the best and hope that the journey continues with the same efforts and results as you move on to the tenth year and many more years ahead.

I understand that there is no point in attempting to highlight your contributions to the site. As a member and also as the ME, your role needs no introduction or explanations but as a matter of prudence, I would take this opportunity to thank you on behalf of everyone here for your stupendous ideas, for being a guide and a mentor, for your tolerance and diplomacy and over and above for all those impeccable contents that you keep posting to enrich the site.

Let me end the note by guaranteeing you all support as a member and also as a member of the editorial team. All the best once again.

“The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

Congratulation to Vandana for stepping into the next year with the responsibility of Managing Editor.
    ISC has been a site wherein we are allowed to discuss topics that are disturbing and we get a response from all corners of the country. It is an easy way of learning and interacting with the like-minded people.

Regards,
    Nadeem Naqvi

World without God is Zero without One!

Hearty congratulations on completing 9 glorious years as ME of this site. We all are benefitted by the various contests and activities designed by you and hope that we would have a long association in future also.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Hearty congratulations to Madam Vandana on her successful completion of 9 years as ME of this esteemed site and I am confident to wish you here to complete the decade as ME next year too.

For me and many, you are a pathfinder, an ice-breaker, a mentor, and in the true sense 'the leader'. Keep up your spirit and march ahead with much more success in your crown!

Regards,
    Jagdish

Many thanks for everyone's warm wishes, It touched my heart. Let's keep the camaraderie alive and the momentum going. Cheers!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

It is really a wonderful time you have spent at ISC. It is observed that you have put on efforts in learning the system and can now flow like a ship in the ocean without any stillness. Congratulations Mam for your journey. May all your hardships get fruitful results so as to your supporting members as a family.
    Lead the leader

• Sign In to post your comments