Write articles on Admissions - an exciting Double Rewards programThe admin is providing an exciting opportunity for all members to earn double from articles!
All you have to do is to write articles related to admissions of schools, colleges, and universities. The courses need not be full-time programs. You can write on short-term courses, distance education courses, part-time weekend courses, and, of course, what's in focus now, namely online courses.
Overseas admissions for Indian students and even professional ones for working executives that are open to Indians are also welcome. You can also submit general articles that are indirectly related to admissions, such as 'How to get admission to a top IIM in India', wherein you can suggest the path of studies (which subjects/stream) and strategies to prepare for it (tips for GD/PI), etc. In fact, 'How to' topics are very beneficial for our site.
What is not allowed: (i) Articles related to private tuition classes will not be allowed. (ii) Announcements or details of recruitment entrance tests.
What you have to do: Submit your article in the relevant category of the articles section, namely, Education, in the appropriate sub-category. In case your article is a general one and may be related to a career, you can put it accordingly in the category of Career Guidance. You can submit as many articles as you want. You must post a list of all your articles in one response only in this thread with links to each one. The article should be put in the list once you have submitted it fully and not merely kept it as a draft, but you don't need to wait for its approval. This is so that others will know what you have written and will not submit the same topic.
1. Every article must mention in the title the name of the institute, the course and the words 'Admissions'. If it is not specific to any institute, but a general one like the example given above, then, too, mention the word 'Admissions' in it. If it is for this specific year, then include that as well, such as 2020-21 or 2002-22, as applicable.
2. Every article must have a few internal links to the school/college/university and to courses as well where applicable. Links to a related AE query thread, other articles or even a good forum discussion will also be good.
3. You can give an external link to the institute, but only one such link is allowed and it should have the target="_blank" attribute in the HTML tag so that the site opens in a new tab.
4. If specific to an academic year, then you need to state the closing dates and any other important dates, as also the procedure to apply for admission.
5. Please write good length articles and not fewer than 450 words.
The reward: Only articles submitted from the date of this announcement thread to the closing date will be eligible for double rewards. That is, after the reward program closes and all the articles are fully approved, the total of all your articles will be added up, and you will get double of whatever cc is credited to your article. For example, if you have earned Rs.500/- totally, an additional Rs.500/- will be credited to your profile account. Articles submitted before the date of this thread and having a date after the closing date will not be eligible for the double rewards.
Note: Do not select any topic in advance. Simply start writing and submit the URL in your response to this thread. Members are also advised to check 'New Submissions' in the articles section and could even use the search tool to avoid duplication of the same admissions. If you are in doubt about a topic, submit your query in this thread.
Closing date: 20th August 2020 (tentative, may be extended by the admin.) Start writing and make this reward program a success!
Update on 20th: The closing date has been extended to 22nd August 2020.