You must Sign In to post a response.
Love writing articles? Here's your chance to write simple articles on admissions and earn double!
  • Category: Reward Programs

Write articles on Admissions - an exciting Double Rewards program

The admin is providing an exciting opportunity for all members to earn double from articles!

All you have to do is to write articles related to admissions of schools, colleges, and universities. The courses need not be full-time programs. You can write on short-term courses, distance education courses, part-time weekend courses, and, of course, what's in focus now, namely online courses.

Overseas admissions for Indian students and even professional ones for working executives that are open to Indians are also welcome. You can also submit general articles that are indirectly related to admissions, such as 'How to get admission to a top IIM in India', wherein you can suggest the path of studies (which subjects/stream) and strategies to prepare for it (tips for GD/PI), etc. In fact, 'How to' topics are very beneficial for our site.

What is not allowed: (i) Articles related to private tuition classes will not be allowed. (ii) Announcements or details of recruitment entrance tests.

What you have to do: Submit your article in the relevant category of the articles section, namely, Education, in the appropriate sub-category. In case your article is a general one and may be related to a career, you can put it accordingly in the category of Career Guidance. You can submit as many articles as you want. You must post a list of all your articles in one response only in this thread with links to each one. The article should be put in the list once you have submitted it fully and not merely kept it as a draft, but you don't need to wait for its approval. This is so that others will know what you have written and will not submit the same topic.

Important instructions:
    1. Every article must mention in the title the name of the institute, the course and the words 'Admissions'. If it is not specific to any institute, but a general one like the example given above, then, too, mention the word 'Admissions' in it. If it is for this specific year, then include that as well, such as 2020-21 or 2002-22, as applicable.
    2. Every article must have a few internal links to the school/college/university and to courses as well where applicable. Links to a related AE query thread, other articles or even a good forum discussion will also be good.
    3. You can give an external link to the institute, but only one such link is allowed and it should have the target="_blank" attribute in the HTML tag so that the site opens in a new tab.
    4. If specific to an academic year, then you need to state the closing dates and any other important dates, as also the procedure to apply for admission.
    5. Please write good length articles and not fewer than 450 words.

The reward: Only articles submitted from the date of this announcement thread to the closing date will be eligible for double rewards. That is, after the reward program closes and all the articles are fully approved, the total of all your articles will be added up, and you will get double of whatever cc is credited to your article. For example, if you have earned Rs.500/- totally, an additional Rs.500/- will be credited to your profile account. Articles submitted before the date of this thread and having a date after the closing date will not be eligible for the double rewards.

Note: Do not select any topic in advance. Simply start writing and submit the URL in your response to this thread. Members are also advised to check 'New Submissions' in the articles section and could even use the search tool to avoid duplication of the same admissions. If you are in doubt about a topic, submit your query in this thread.

Closing date: 20th August 2020 (tentative, may be extended by the admin.) Start writing and make this reward program a success!

Update on 20th: The closing date has been extended to 22nd August 2020.
    Hoping to see a resounding response to this program, let me begin. Here's my first article and a list will subsequently follow-
    1. AICTE MBA PGDM Innovation Entrepreneurship and Venture Development course admissions 2020-22
    2. National Skill Training Institute Mumbai Craftsmen Training Scheme admissions 2020
    3. Bihar PG Medical Dental courses admissions Mop-Up Counselling schedule 2020
    4. Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology B.Tech., M.Tech., Ph.D. online admissions 2020
    5. Anna University Chennai Other State candidates B. E., B. Tech., B. Arch., M.C.A. admissions 2020
    6. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas Class XI vacant seats online lateral admissions 2020-21
    7. NIELIT Gorakhpur job oriented training-cum-internship online courses August-September 2020
    8. Sir M.Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology Bangalore B.E., M.C.A., MBA online admissions 2020
    9. Netaji Subhas University of Technology Delhi B.F.Tech. online admissions 2020-21
    10. Institute of Public Enterprise Hyderabad PG Diploma Management courses online admissions 2020-22

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

I have also submitted my article to this reward program and will be submitting more.
    Here are my articles:
    1. How to Apply for Admissions in MSc &MSc-PhD Programs through IISc-JAM 2021

2. Admissions open for PhD Program 2020 at National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB), Hyderabad

3. NHM, Dehradun Call for Admissions in IGNOU Certificate Program on Community Health-2020

4. Admissions to PhD Programme-2020 open at CIMAP-JNU, Lucknow

5. Gurugram University UG & PG Courses Admissions -2020

6. Chandigarh University UG & PG Courses Admissions-2020

7.Online Admissions to LLM Programme-2020 open at LPU, Jalandhar

8. University of Calcutta Research Eligibility Test (RET) 2020 for PhD Admissions

9. University of Calcutta UG Admissions in Home Science-2020

10. Amity Institute of Biotechnology, Lucknow PG Diploma Program Admissions-2020

11. Singapore International Graduate Award-PhD Admissions-August 2021

12. ICAR-Indian Institute of Spices Research PhD Admissions-2020

13. Admissions open at Sharda University, Greater Noida to UG &PG Programme-2020

14. Indian Institute of Science-Centre for Brain Research PhD Admissions-2020

Nice program, I'm on it hopefully this weekend. Thanks to the admin and team for brainstorming this one.

This is very nice theme to promote ISC as an Education niche website. I will also try to make my contribution in the stipulated time.
    Life is God's Gift !! Appreciate Life !! Thank you Universe !!

My articles

1. Tamil Nadu Agricultural University UG online admissions 2020
    2. The Tamil Nadu Dr. J Jayalalithaa Music and Fine Arts University M.A Music admissions 2020
    3. The Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University online application form for Law admissions 2020-2021
    4. The Tamil Nadu Music and Fine Arts University M.F.A part-time weekend programme admissions 2020
    5. Madurai Kamaraj University College UG and PG online admissions 2020
    6. Alagappa University online admission notification 2020-2021
    7. Bharathidasan University online admissions to University Regular Programmes 2020
    8. Bharathiar University PG and PG Diploma courses online admissions 2020-2021
    9. The Central Law College 5-year Integrated B.A.LL.B admissions 2020

Thank you, Vandana Madam, for announcing this wonderful contest. Given below are the links of my articles:

1. How to apply for B.Com Honours admission in Goenka College, Kolkata, in August 2020

Regards,
    Poulami Bakshi

Glad to see a few members have already started contributing.

Poulami - please note that this is not a contest but a double reward program. That is, there are no cash prizes for the best-submitted articles. Double the cc is the reward.

Everyone should just think about it - sometimes you may be getting just 25 for an article on admissions, but now you will get 50 for that one article. Thus it is a win-win situation for everyone who participates and it is hoped that members will take maximum advantage of this.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

My articles
    1. ramaiah-institute of technology opens admission for undergraduate and postgraduate programs for the( I have changed the title for this article)

2. CAT Common Admission Test 2020

3. karnataka chitrakala parishath college opens admission for fine arts for 2020-21

My articles:

1. Colleges offering admission to CSBS, a TCS designed B.Tech program
    2. IGNOU Certificate Course on Solid Waste Management online Admission August 2020
    3. International Institute of Sports Management Mumbai Bachelor's in Sports Management admission 2020
    4. BITS Pilani Post Graduate Program in IoT, AI&ML Admission 2020
    5. IIT Kharagpur online short-term courses admission 2020
    6. Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) PG Diploma Courses Admission 2020
    7. IIM Raipur Executive Post Graduate Program in Management (ePGP) Admission 2020
    8. Admission to IBM Advanced Diploma Course in IT, Networking & Cloud Computing offered through NSTIs

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

These are my articles for this program.
    1.How to apply for Admission to Ph. D in Osmania University
    2.Procedure for Admissions for PhD in Andhra University.

drrao
    always confident

I understand, Vandana Madam. Many thanks for your kind explanation.
    Regards,
    Poulami Bakshi

Here are my entries for the contest.
    1. Nehru College of Engineering and Research Centre, Thrissur-Admissions 2020

2. How to Apply for UG and PG Program of Toc H Institute of Science and Technology-Admissions 2020-21

3.How to get Admission to School of Legal Studies, CMR University,Bangalore-Admissions 2020-21

4.Nehru College of Nursing,palakkad-Admissions 2020-21

5.Munnar Catering College, Munnar-Admissions 2020-21

6.How to Apply for Rajagiri School of Engineering and Technology-Admissions 2020

7.How to Apply for UG&PG Programs in Christ, Deemed to be University, Bangalore-Admissions 2020

"Earning knowledge is by sharing it with ISC and we will rectify our mistakes."

Sorry for the inconvenience: I have edited my post and given the link.

1. Admissions to Long Term PG Certificate in Finance (PGCF) in XLRI-Xavier School of Management
    2. University of Mumbai Refersher courses admissions September/October 2020

“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Varghese - the URLs of the links that you have given in the article are weird, with 'forum' and 'resource' both appearing in it. Even the link in this thread to the article is wrong. Please correct them.

Everyone is requested to check the links that you give in the articles. The link should -
    (a) open to the correct page (if it is an M.Tech. course, the link should not be a to a B.Tech. course or if it is XYZ medical college, the link should not go to the branch and show the page of the XYZ law college);
    (b) have good anchor text; and
    (c) the URL in the browser should be accurate in showing first the site, then the section, then the numbers and then the relevant page title.

Vandana,

I am putting the same URL and link but it is giving error. I have checked it and tried it 2-3 times but it is showing "404 - File or directory not found." Kindly chick and advice for the issue.

“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

My entries for this double rewards program

1. Admission to online short-term course in Social Media Marketing at NIIT
    2. UG and PG admissions at the ICFAI University Tripura session 2020-21
    3. ICFAI University Nagaland PhD in English admissions 2020
    4. Undergraduate and postgraduate admissions 2020 - ICFAI University Dehradun
    5. The ICFAI University Sikkim UG and PG admissions 2020
    6. How to apply for CAT 2020 for admission to Indian Institutes of Management
    7. IBSAT 2020 Aptitude Test for admission to ICFAI Business Schools
    8. Apply online MAT September 2020 for admission to MBA programs under AIMA
    9. Online Certificate Program in Export Import Management admissions 2020 by IIFT
    10. Post Graduate Certificate Program in International Business & Finance admissions 2020-21
    11. UG and PG admissions at PES University Bangalore 2020
      Patience and perseverance pays

Varghese - I will check it out. Please make it a point to check what you submit in the forum as well and correct errors right away.

Varghese,

What you are doing incorrectly is this - between the double quote symbols in the HTML tag of the link, you are not putting the URL properly. For example, https://www.indiastudychannel.com/courses/3313-diploma-dialysis-technology - what you have done is remove the prefix of https:// and also www. Hence, it starts with indiastudychannel.com. What you need to do is, if you are not giving the prefix, then remove the part indiastudychannel.com as well. So then the URL will start with the backslash /courses...

Similarly with the link that you gave in your response above to your article. Place the correct URL.

Vandana I have made the changes, in the articles, I am not that familiar with the links, got stuck with it.
    1. My article CAT Common Admission Test 2020 was in pending status, was asked to make corrections

Due to technical issues, the articles had got submitted 4 times. While I made the changes, it was confusing with these duplicate posts to check. From my side, it is not possible to delete them. I had brought this issue in the forum too. so I had to delete the content and republish

2. ramaiah-institute of technology opens admission for undergraduate and postgraduate programs for the
    I have changed the title here, but the link is pointing to an older post.

3. Please visit my page- My articles and delete the duplicate posts

-CAT Common Admission Test 2020- 4 posts

-ramaiah -2 posts

-Top seven online teaching tips -4 posts

Jenny,

The 'My Articles' feature refers to each author's list of his/her own articles only, not of any other member. So an editor cannot access your 'My Articles' list. We have informed members repeatedly that when any request is made, to delete or unlock articles, they have to provide the URLs of the articles. Hence, give me the proper list of all those which you need to delete and you can correct and submit the ones you want to be retained.

Vandana I have made the changes, in the articles, as mentioned by you in comment #707670. I have also checked the link and it is taking us to the referred page. Thank you for your help and guidance. Similarly, I have the link to my article and corrected the URL.

Varghese,

The editors will check the article. However, the link that you have given to it in your response above is still incorrect. Both 'forum' and 'resources' appear in it.

Thankyou Vandana,

1. cat -2020-common admission test

There are 4 duplicate posts of this. The corrected and republished one is deleted by the editor

2. top seven tips for online teaching
    There are 3 duplicate posts of this

3. ramaiah institute of technology opens admission for undergraduate and postgraduate programs for to be deleted

The corrected one, Ramaiah Institute of Technology opens Admission for Various Programs for 2020-21, is pointing to the above post.

Jenny,

#1 is in pending status. When an article is in pending, you cannot submit it as a fresh new article, but need to make the necessary corrections to the earlier one itself.

#2 and #3 have been deleted as per your request.

You have said there are duplicates, but there aren't any in the list of new submissions or pending. Actually what seems to be the case is that you likely have multiple drafts of the same article. If you select 'Not ready to publish' then it gets saved as an unpublished copy, meaning as a draft. Only when you select 'Article is ready to publish' that it gets into the queue of new submissions for the editors to reveiw. So if you want us to delete the drafts, then you need to give the URLs of all of them.

The following posts to be deleted
    cat 2020 common admission test

top seven tips for online teaching

top seven tips for online teaching

Vandana, Thanks

My entries for the program:
    Certificate in Tourism Studies from IGNOU

Online Soft Skills course to boost your career

Everyone,

Happy to inform you that the admin. has extended the last date to 22nd August 2020 and hope that more members join in to participate in this opportunity to earn double.

Jenny - the needful has been done.

Varghese - kindly do not remove what is originally in a response. It is not right to do so.

My article for this double reward program is as under -
    Admission for Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology course - 2020, Punjab University.

Knowledge is power.

Thank you, everyone, for your participation. Well done!

Once all the articles are approved, the admin. will go through them to check their validity for the double reward and the tally of points/cc to be credited. A separate announcement will then be made of the tally so that if there is any error, you can inform us and it will be re-checked before the amount is credited to your profile accounts.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.