You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Music

Karaoke Apps for Stress Release with Music

Music and singing is always an amazing way to indulge in your soul. I absolutely enjoy singing in free time and also humming while doing household. Instead of just singing the lyrics which you remember, it is better to sing with karaoke where along with the background, song lyrics also displayed.

Recently I came across a Karaoke App named Smule. In this app you get to record audio or video of your singing performance. You have a wide range of Hindi, English as well as regional song karaoke tracks. You can also share your recording over social networking apps.

I absolutely love to sing with this Smule Social Singing App. Have you tried any Karaoke app? Any other such app you would like to suggest?
    I have not yet tested this social app so far, but when the app was promoted few months back I have seen many people joining the singing app and the lyrics can also be seen on the screen and that would be exiting for those who are learning the singing competition. Music is always progressive and those who have the niche to improve upon their skills has the reason to try this app for sure. Now a days people are at home and many apps are developed to keep the people cheerful and the music apps are there to which we are not aware. Those who are happy with present social media cannot find time for other apps.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

These days many such apps are coming. Starmaker is another such app. It is also having all the features mentioned by the author. Many are using these apps and singing and placing them on Social Media. These apps are very good for individuals who have the desire to sing and have some singing skills. Some of relatives and friends use these apps and they are sending me those songs in WhatsApp. To hear these songs they always advise me to use earphones so that more clarity will be there and we can enjoy the sound much better.
    These apps are very good for having a change and improve our singing skills and coming out monotonous environment. The members who are interested can install the apps and try their voices there.

drrao
    always confident

I have used these apps to some limited extent. They are very good for beginners and for doing practice of singing. They have free version as well as premium one. The karaoke music is available in the background and one has to only add his or her voice to it and if one can sing well in the same tone as the music then it becomes a good piece of singing. Many people in our country are fascinated by these apps and using them for practicing singing with background music. It is the great gift of the technology to us. One interesting thing in karaoke is that if it is a duet then you sing your part and some other person would sing the remaining part and then the song would be completed and would be available for hearing to the users. It is really very thrilling and satisfying to sing songs in these apps.
    Knowledge is power.

• Sign In to post your comments