You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Creative Writing

A short story writing contest on 15th August 2020 -Register here.

Members,
    My intention is to organize a short story writing contest on 15th August for which the participants would also be the judges. The topic for the short story will be indicated in the contest announcement thread. The time allowed to post would be 24 hours.(0800 to 0800 hrs)The word limit would be between 200 and 220 words.

Volunteers are requested to register their names in this thread. I expect a minimum of seven participants for the successful conduct of the contest.

Virtual gifts will be awarded to the winners from ISC's gift shop.
    Dear Members,
    Three days passed. I really wonder to see no one getting their name registered for the story writing contest. What could be the reason? Is it due to a private contest by an individual member? Is it due to the nonavailability of attractive prizes? It is really discouraging.
    Anyway, two more days left to register your names. I hope to see a few volunteers.

No life without Sun

I would have loved to be the part of this contest even though it is a private contest as you have mentioned in you last comment, I would be travelling on that particular time and therefore would not be able to contest in the contest!
    Sun, you have always been a distinctive member of ISC! Keep that way, stay blessed.

Regards,
    Nadeem Naqvi

World without God is Zero without One!

I am also interested to participate in this contest. Mr. Sun, please register me too in this contest. Let me know the rules and the theme for the same.
    Honesty is the best policy.

My dear fellow ISCIan,
    What I feel is - The date 15th August 2020 is not convenient for the members to participate in my contest. Hence, no one is volunteering to participate in this contest.
    Yes. You are right. I am abandoning the contest now. Will come up with a contest some other day. Please bear with me.
    Hakkumuddin,
    Thank You for showing your interest to participate.

No life without Sun

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.