You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest- 02nd to 08th Aug 2020- Winners!

As we move on to another week, it would be nice to know the prize winning threads of the previous week. And the winners of the Thread of the Week contest for the week 02nd to 08th August '20 are-

Winner
    Sankalan Bhattacharya for his thread Do you feel the excitement? which emphasizes on the importance of feeling enthusiastic or eager about all new things that you come across. Approaching every moment with the innocence of a child will bring in freshness that you would be able to cherish.

Special Prizes
    1. Vandana for the thread Are communication lines between friends more open or closed than earlier. The manner in which we communicate and the requirement for communicating has undergone some changes in the wake of the present pandemic and the author seeks to look into the differences that have set in.

2. Sharada for her thread 3 Kittens say- Me too for bringing out subtle points related to pets by nicely connecting to a personal experience.

3. Ramachandran Pattabiraman for the thread Is it correct to comment or mock the old practices when we get modern ones for the idea behind which is a reminder to remember the steps we have left behind.

The winner will receive a reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations to all the winners of the Thread of the Week contest- 02nd to 08th Aug 2020. The selected threads are good and deserve the awards. I wish and hope that the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming weeks. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congrats to all the TOW award winners Sankalan, Vandana, Sharada and Pattabhi. Well done. Keep it up. May you win more and more awards in the future.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations to the winners Sankalan Bhattacharya, Vandana, Sharada, and Ramachandran Pattabiraman for this particular TOW contest. Well done members and keep it up.
    Knowledge is power.

Thank you to all on selecting me as special prize and at the same time I take the opportunity to congratulate Sankalan Bhattacharya, Vandana and Sharada.

I heartily congratulate the winners Sankalan, Vandana, Sharada, and Ramachandran for the TOW contest for the week 2 to 8 August 2020 for their outstanding entries and hope that they would continue their good work in ISC. All the best.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to the winner Sankalan Bhattacharya and Special Prize winners Vandana, Sharada, and Ramachandran Pattabiraman for being awarded as the best thread for the week 02nd to 08th Aug 2020. Keep on posting and be active in the same way and keep on winning more prizes.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

My hearty wishes and congratulations to the thread of the week winner Sankalan Bhattacharya and appreciation to special prize winners Vandana, Sharada, and Ramachandran Pattabiraman
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulation to all winners for the awards of thread of the weak contest................
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Congratulations to all the winner for a thread of the week contest for 2nd to 8 August 2020. I hope they would more contribute in future. Keep it up.

My congratulations to the winners of the Special Prizes and my thanks to ISC for selecting my thread as the winning entry. My best wishes to all the other members who contribute interesting threads regularly and keep the Forum section active.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

My hearty congratulations to Mr Sankalan Bhattacharya for winning the thread of the week contest 2nd to 8th August 2020. I also want to congratulate Vandana madam, Sharada and Mr Ramachandran Pattabiraman for winning the special prizes for the thread of the week contest.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to the winner Sankalan Bhattacharya and Special Prize winners Vandana Ma'am, Sharada, and Ramachandran Pattabiraman for the week 02nd to 08th Aug 2020. I wish they will continue posting good threads and will be winning more prizes.

Hearty congratulations to the winner and co-special prize winners for the thread of the week contest.
    I thank all members for your wishes which takes us a long way. I immensely thank ISC for selecting my thread for one of the special prizes.

Lead the leader

Congratulationsto all prize winners in the TOW contest 02nd to 08th Aug 2020.
    Special mention about Sri Ramachandran Pattabhiraman as we are more familiar with his periodical threads entertainingus with jokes. It is nice that he is back contributing more actively in forum.

Congratulations to the winners Sankalan Bhattacharya, Vandana Ma'am, Sharada, and Ramachandran Pattabiraman for the TOW contest.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    “It is better to change an opinion than to persist in the wrong one." – Socrates

Congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya for winning the TOW prize and to my co-winners Sharada and Ramachandran Pattabiraman for their special prizes. Thanks, everyone for your wishes.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.