You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Cash credits for posting responses

Are there are cash credits for posting responses for non-academic articles?

With regards,
    Swati Sarnobat
    Yes Swati, as of now the admin. has not informed about any restrictions on submitting comments to non-academic articles and these will be allotted points and cash credits, but only if worthy of it. However, I do personally think it would be sensible to put in comments only to academic articles. Since the focus now is on the new academic niche, at some later stage if the admin. shifts everything to the archives like what was recently done for the jobs' section, then the comments will not really be visible.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

This doubt I also have. When a decision was taken not to give CC to the article which is non-academic, I thought there will not be any CC for the comments on that article also. But now with the clarification given by the Managing Editor, the doubt is cleared.
    drrao
    always confident

We are going through a transition period and slowly more and more emphasis would be on the educational material and anything related to that. In that scenario it makes sense to choose academic articles for making responses and comments. In addition to that I personally feel that if one has time and one goes through a non-academic article then also one can put a comment in it. It increases the value of that article especially a good comment adding something to it. As regards the cc, it does not matter much because otherwise also we are putting so many responses in forum section also but not getting any cc for it except some outstanding responses. So, even if you get some normal points for putting a comment on an article, it is alright.
    Knowledge is power.

• Sign In to post your comments