You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

My request to the editors to review one article related to admission

I know I am not supposed to make this request especially when the article, that I am requesting to review, is posted today morning. The link of the article is https://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/179137-ignou-certificate-course-on-solid-waste-management-online-admission-august-2020 which I submitted and related to the Articles on Admission.

The only reason for requesting the editors to review the article at the earliest, possibly by today itself is the last date of admission for the Certificate Course mentioned in the article is on 16th August 2020. This is not all a popular request, but considering the date of admission, I am making this request for the deliberation of the editors.
    Hi Sankalan, your request has been looked into and the needful has been done. For such time-bound articles, members are free to post their requests. No need to hesitate.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Thanks a lot, Dhruv. Yes, at first I was hesitating, then I thought it would be better to post a thread with my request.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.