You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

Colours of India Independence Day Photo Challenge 1 - caption it

This is the first in a series of photo-based contests (PhC for short), wherein no pre-alert of the closing time will be given, nor when the next one will be uploaded. Each will be uploaded in separate announcement threads and each will be closed at any time during the day or night. So the challenge is to be alert and think fast, coming up with your entry as quickly as possible. For each photo, there will be a different creative activity to do and entries have to be submitted in each announcement thread only. Rules will be simple and minimal.

PhC #1 – A photo is posted in the first response in this thread. Submit a caption for the photo in English in a response to this thread. The caption should be one single line or can be put in two lines, but totally should not be more than 10 words. Only one entry per member is allowed.

Important note: You will not be allowed to change the caption and responses in this thread will be automatically locked so you will not be able to make any edits to correct the caption, not even spelling errors or typo. Hence, make 100% sure what caption you are going to put.

Points and cash credits will be given to worthy entries (maximum up to 10). No main prizes.
    Photo for PhC #1-
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Delete Attachment

My entry is here:
    Proud to be an Indian; I love India

Honesty is the best policy.

Below is my caption for this photo caption challenge-

Today happy, tomorrow sad,
    when thrown away by some lads.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My caption for the photo:
    "The true colours of India to feel proud".

No life without Sun

My caption for the photo -

"Message of tricolor - Power, Piece and growth of India."

Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

My caption for the photo:

"Spirit of independence in all shapes and size".

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Below is my submission for the photo caption challenge.
    'Anywhere and Everywhere tricolour.
    Indian flag flying high'

drrao
    always confident

My Caption for the Photo is:

'Essence of Strength, Peace, Productivity, Freedom and Pride. India Everywhere.'

Hello everybody,
    My caption :
    The spirit of Tricolour rules everywhere.

My caption:

Saffron, white and green altogether,
    Pump Indians' heart with patriotism.

shampasaid

My caption

Indian tricolor proud of our valor

K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Two of the entries in PhC #1 have qualified for the cash credits. All others have been credited five points for participation.

The cash prizes for the winning entries in the remaining three in the photo challenge series (including for the poems) will be announced together in a single thread later after the jury has reviewed all entries in each of them.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to the participants who obtained cash credits for the captions they have proposed. Thanks to the Managing Editor for giving 5 points to my entry. I wish the winners will continue their good work and hope they will continue their good work and win many more such awards
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congrats to Sankalan and Shampa Sadhya for winning the caption prize. Keep it up.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations to Sankalan and Shampa Sadhya for winning the caption prize. Well done and keep it up.

Congratulations to the winners Sankalan Bhattacharya and Shampa Sadhya for their catchy caption and winning the Colours of India Independence Day Photo Challenge#1 contest. I would also like to wish the other 10 participants for giving your thought and coming up with a good caption. Thanks to the organisers and jury for conduction such contest for the 74th Independence day.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

My Caption for the Photo is:

"Tricolour - The Symbol of Pride & Soul of Our Nation"

Congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya and Shampa Sadhya for winning the caption challenge.

My caption -

Colour of patriotism, my pride India.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to the winners Sankalan Bhattacharya and Shampa Sadhya for the caption it contest on the eve of 74th Independence day. The timely approach was the crux of the contest which was established by a few members.
    Lead the leader

Congratulations to the winners. It was an interesting one. I was a bit late to contribute as by the time I made my caption and thought to enter it, the thread was locked as per the terms of the contest.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulation to the members who have submitted the best entries. Well done and keep up your good work in ISC. Many members could not attend this contest in time (including myself) as it was a test of how quickly one can response to it.
    Knowledge is power.

My thanks to Vandana Ma'am for organising this innovative contest on our Independence Day. Congratulations to my co-winner Shampa Sadhya and my best wishes to all the other participants for their interesting captions. Well done everybody and always remain zealous.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Sujish and Umesh, this caption contest was long over. It is not undrerstood why you have submitted captions now. We are closing this thread now.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.