You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Why is the Independence Day thread locked today?

Today is 14th Aug and in the Independence Day Contest thread, it's mentioned that the last day for submission is 14th Aug, so why is it locked today?

Kindly check and do the needful.
    I too noticed this. Probably this has happened by mistake. The concerned editor may do the needful.
    drrao
    always confident

The entries should be acceptable up to this day end and that is what the rule appended there in says. Only the editor concerned can given proper reply for this.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

True. Entries should be accepted till12 a.m on 15th Aug. So entries should be accepted till 2359 hours today 14th Aug 2020. I think, the contest organizer Editor Dhruv has locked it by mistake.
    No life without Sun

I had seen it and sent a message to the contest organizer to clarify it. As per the response in that thread, it should be open up to midnight tomorrow. Please wait for the clarification.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Everyone,

Dhruv has clarified in the contest thread that it will close tonight, and opened it for further entries. For any further clarifications, you can post a query in that thread itself.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.