You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Tomorrow is India's 74th Independence day. What are your plans?

My dear fellow ISCian,

Tomorrow is India's 74th Independence day. On this day, with the Corona roaming around the streets, what are your plans for celebration?

Let us have some fun from you. You can narrate your plan of action from 6 a.m to 10 p.m on 15th August 2020.
    For us in Hyderabad, the mood is very off as the rains have been battering since two days and it seems it would continue further. By the way I have decided to listen the speech of PM Modi and also see the Independence day celebrations slated at the Pragathi Bhawan the official CM residence in Telangana. This year there would not be much fanfare either at the central or states level and except illuminating the prominent buildings of Hyderabad we cannot expect much from the government as the covid cases are increasing the state unable to convince the private hospitals to accept the patients at agreed rates.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Today it is raining heavily in our area in Hyderabad and not possible even to step outside the main gate of the house. So we are not feeling anything special. Got up in the morning. Got ready and watched the flag hoisting programme at New Delhi by our Prime Minister.
    Today is Ekadasi. So I and my wife are on fasting for a day. No eating lunch and dinner etc. We will eat fruits only once in the day at about 4 PM or 5 PM.
    No special programs are planned. My sons wanted to do the cooking today as they have a holiday today. But they postponed it to tomorrow as I and my wife are not going to have our lunch today. As usual, I am spending some time on ISC. What to do in the evening is not planned yet.
    I think the rain will not leave us today and we even can't go to our terrace also today. So no special program in the evening also. The only entertainment is TV only.

drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments