You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Festivals

A very Happy Independence Day to all at ISC. Post your I Day greetings here.

To all ISCians,
    Wish you all a very Happy Independence Day,
    We are celebrating our 74th Independence Day today.
    Starting from today,
    May the future days bring us joy and happiness in our life forever.
    May we live in peace and harmony with good thoughts and deeds.

Happy Independence Day to all
    As we are celebration our 74th Independence Day, Let us wish for a clean, safe, united, peace and harmony within the country. Let the freedom that we achieved by great might and hard work of our freedom fighters not go in vain but let us be united and work together as one to a better future and a developed country - India. Wishing everyone and their family " Happy Independence Day."
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

On this 74th Independence Day celebration, let's wish,
    The Corona Pandemic fades away as fast as possible,
    For a neat and clean Swachh Bharat and,
    For a peaceful and harmonial environment everywhere,
    Wishing the ISC family and yours, a "Happy Independence Day"

On this 74th Independence day I send my warmest greetings to the fellow citizens of India. Though the celebrations are going to be thin with less programs but the fervor would be there, as our PM Modi would be unfurling the national flag in the morning at Red fort with the help from limited staff of the armed forces who will give him the guard of honor. This time the at home being done at Rashtrapathi Bhawan and hosted by President Ramnath Kovind is very special because unlike in the past the event would be graced by the dignitaries of foreign countries and the guests would be of high order. But this time the President has invited a person who ferried more woods for the funeral pyres. 20 Asha workers who relentlessly worked against all odds, some medical doctors were invited who saved lots of lives. So this is altogether a different I day to celebrate and hail.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Wishing all the members a "Happy Independence Day." Today is the 74th. Independence Day. It s a happy occasion but it is not evoking the same excitement I used to feel previously. It is something more than the corona pandemic that is bothering me. I am pondering over as to what may be the reasons.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

Wish you all a very Happy Independence day, today we are celebrating 74th Independence day from our houses.
    Due to corona we could not go outside but we can salute our martyrs for their sacrifices.
    At the same time we should salute those corona worriers who are fighting with this biological disaster.
    We love India and feel proud to be an Indian.
    Jai Hind , Vande Matram

Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

May the 74th Independence day bring peace, joy, harmony, brotherhood. Let us pray to the mother earth for her support in making our lives better in future.
    Let all the warriors of pandemic get relief from this pandemic in their great efforts to support humanity.

Lead the leader

Happy Independence Day to all at ISC! Let us celebrate our freedom.
    “It is better to change an opinion than to persist in the wrong one." – Socrates

Happy independence day to all who are on this site. I wish all of us should try our best to see that India will prosper well and receive fame internationally. Let India see that COVID 19 will leave the country at the earliest and all will be blessed with good health. Let all of us work together forgetting the difference in religion, caste and creed and see that the Indian flag will be always flying high. Jai Javan Jai Kisan. Jai Hind.
    drrao
    always confident

Happy Independence Day to all the ISCian and all the Indian. Hope the coming year brings peace, love and brotherhood in the country and India would enter in the list of developed nations as early as possible.
    Honesty is the best policy.

We have crossed 73 years by getting our freedom after a great struggle. We all should treat each and every one as our own brothers and sisters. Worshiping God's form, the purpose and sayings of religions only vary as a glass of water can be called by various names. We should treat everyone as same and we should unit ourselves for the growth of our country and her Economy. That too in this worst scenario of corona, our each one's co operation is valued for driving corona epidemic. Best Wishes to all Indians on this occasion of 74 Independence day.
    Jai Hind!

I wish Happy Independence Day to every member of the ISC. Let's enjoy our freedom in the right spirit!
    shampasaid

Greetings to everyone on the occasion of India's Independence Day, saluting those who fought for our freedom and those guarding our nation's borders, oceans and air space.

Here's the Amul ad to commemorate the occasion, the image of which is taken from today's newspaper -

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Delete Attachment

I wish everybody in the ISC family A Very Happy Independence Day. As we celebrate the 74th Independence Day in various forms across the country, let's take a pledge to be more responsible to make this world a wonderful place to live in. A world where there will be no conflict, where people will be more tolerant, where there will be no discrimination and where everybody will treat each other as a fellow human being.
    Jai Hind!

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

On this great occasion of independence day, I congratulate and wish every ISCian a very happy independence day and wish that our nation should progress and prosper and become one of the top countries of the world. Jai Hind.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Wishing you all a very Happy Independence day.

On this day let us re-dedicate for the progress of our nation , for its devlopment, for the people's health, peace and prosperity.
    Let India become a truly developed nation very soon. Let this year usher us into self relaince, self confidence and self extem mor than anytime. Let our enemies be vanquished.
    Bharat Maata ki Jai.

Hello members, a very Happy Independence Day to each one of you. Let us work together to build this nation that we envision and stand for. The territory was not yours nor was it mine it was always 'ours' since the beginning. We need to build it 'Now'.

Jai Hind !!!

Happy Independence Day to everyone here. Free India is now 73 years old and hopes we would march ahead with great determination and show the world what 'Atama Nirbhar Bharat' would be.

'Jai Hind'

Regards,
    Jagdish

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.