You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

How to change the profile picture on ISC?

I wanted to change my profile picture on ISC but I could not get an option do so. There is no editing option for changing or removing the profile picture. Is there any way out? If yes, then please let me know.

Go to your dashboard.
    On the left-hand side you will find some points.
    There you will see a column " Upload a Photo". Click on that.
    A new page will open. There you will find an option to remove your present profile picture. First,
    delete that.
    Then c choose a new photo. You follow the instructions given there. You can upload a photo you wanted. That way you can change your profile photo.

drrao
    always confident

Thank you so much sir! Actually I did visit my dashboard but my eyes didn't catch it. Somehow I missed it.
    Anyways, I have done as you said and made the changes.
    Thanks a lot once again!

But Sujish what I could see your old profile photo and it seems you have not uploaded the photo rightly. Why because the photo of the thread and above response seems to be same.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Sujish Kadampully,
    Your profile photo is fitted perfectly into the frame. Fantastic style and look. Well done. Keep it up.

No life without Sun

Mohan Sir, actually in my old profile picture and the one that I have kept now has the same jacket worn by me. Maybe that could be the reason you got confused. Also. my previous image was shrinked too.

Sun, thanks a lot for your compliment. And, yeah the photo has been perfectly fit into it.

Oh I could get the answer right. Still myself and others could not have the close look of your face. ISC would appreciate the profile photo of close angle to know the person.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments