1. Parents are the editors to their wards during their childhood.
2. Teachers are the editors while we are at school and colleges.
3. The spouse is the editor to each other after our marriage.
4. The bosses are our editors in our workplaces.
4. In our old age, our children are our editors.
We have a very limited role to play as editors of our own life.
No life without Sun
Keep your Face to the SunShine
But we should remember one thing always that we should not worry about what always others thinks about us. Different people will say different issues. So satisfying everybody is not possible. So think about yourself and if you are convinced that what you are doing is correct and it will not harm anybody, go ahead.
“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz