You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Cash credit for the article

To editors
    The following article is not given cash credit.
    globalization and its impact on the scoiety
    It is one of the important chapters covered in Introduction to International business in management studies. In schools the topic is covered in high school. More over this is one of the topic that is given for debate competitions and for essay writings. So I choose to write on topic.
    Jenny,

There are a lot of topics covered in the curriculum of an educational institution or that come up in competitive activities and which may be informative but do not exactly fit into what is required of the move towards academic-oriented articles and are unlikely to be evergreen articles that will fetch traffic. Editors are following the guidelines issued by the admin. and which were emphasized in the announcement about the new niche on academics.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

I think webmasters wanted to focus on education related topics only. But in my view this isc fetch most of traffic from resource section which may be the non academic type of article.
    People still can make money from adsense.

• Sign In to post your comments