You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

World photography day 2020.

Today, 19th August 2020, is world photography day, Every year August 19 will be celebrated as world photography day. World Photography Day started in 1837. Frenchman Louis Daguerre and Joseph Nicephore Niepce invented the daguerreotype, a photographic process, in this year.

Recently, cameras and photography went through a lot of technological developments. Very high-quality digital cameras are available these days at an affordable price. So this has become a hobby for many youngsters.

This day is celebrated all over the day very enthusiastically. These days photography has become a very common art and everybody is taking photographs using their smartphones. I wish all the ISC members a happy world photography day.
    My best wishes and complements to all those photographers of the world who are treating us with great images and videos and also shared in the social media. We come across such wonderful images which baffle us a lot. Only yesterday, I came across a wonderful image shared by Hi Hyderabad in social media of bird eyes view of the lovely Tank Bund from the top of Viceroy Hotel and thus we came to know the real beauty of Tank Bund through this photo otherwise the area is famous for foul smell emanating from the dirty waters. Likewise I appreciate all those best photographers who cover the marriages and other functions and take the candid photos so naturally. I have seen some photographers randomly clicking the images, not aiming or not waiting for the thing to happen and such photos are lovable to be kept as memories.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Happy Photography day today. Though photography technology has developed tremendously, there is no much charm like the past days when we went into a photo studio and clicked our photographs. Such photographs were framed well and were kept hanging on our walls. At present, we click many photographs with our mobiles at no cost, but they are forgotten immediately after the click and deleted after a while. The photo on walls are much attractive and speaks much about it for many long years in our life. Truly speaking, photography has lost its natural beauty.
    No life without Sun

Happy Photography day today. Though photography technology has developed tremendously, there is no much charm like the past days when we went into a photo studio and clicked our photographs. Such photographs were framed well and were kept hanging on our walls. At present, we click many photographs with our mobiles at no cost, but they are forgotten immediately after the click and deleted after a while. The photo on the walls is much attractive and speaks much about it for many long years in our life. Truly speaking. Photography has lost its natural beauty.
    No life without Sun

Photography is a great field and those who have interest in it, they only know the subtleties involved in it. Nowadays we take snaps without thinking as we have a mobile in hand and one can take as many snaps as one wants. But a real photographer would look for so many things before clicking the camera. The distance, angle, light, exposure, background, and many other things which are very important for a good photograph are considered before clicking.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

• Sign In to post your comments