You must Sign In to post a response.
It was fun, wasn't it, thinking of something creative to write based on a photo?! Now it's time to know whether your creative skills got you a prize and if you didn't, sportingly applaud the winners in our photo challenge series of contests related to India Independence Day.
  • Category: Winners

Colours of India Independence Day Photo Challenge - winners

We did something interesting earlier this month. Instead of just giving a topic for a contest, we gave you a series of photos and varied creative activities related to them. It's time to congratulate the winners!

PhC#1: There were no prizes for the first one, and the points and cc were credited to two entries in that thread itself.

PhC#2: Dr. Deepali Gangwar. Cash award: Rs.50/-.

PhC#3: Shampa Sadhya and Sharada. Cash award for each: Rs.50/-.

PhC#4: Neeru Bhatt and Dr. Deepali Gangwar. Cash award for each: Rs. 100/-.
    [Note that the jury panel has given a lot of leeway for the entries in this contest and accepted all as valid]

Congratulations to all the winners!

The maximum points and cc as announced will also be credited to two entries in each of the series and minimum participation points of 10 and cc as decided by the jury panel will also be given to all the other entries in each series. Well done, all of you!

We are likely to hold such a series of contests in future as well, so do give your suggestions of the type of activity that we can conduct based on a given photo, in a response to this thread.
    Hearty congratulations to all the winning members, you all deserved this award, all the efforts of the people are commendable and also wish you all the best for the upcoming competitions, I hope I will learn new ways from all of you which will help me in my progress and enhance my writing.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

My Heartiest congratulations to all the winners of the photo writing contest Dr. Deepali, Shampa Sadhya, Sharada and Neeru Bhatt.

While I appreciate all the results of PhC#1, 2 and 3, I really don't appreciate the selection of winners of the last contest (PhC#4). Why because, the juries are not aware of what is scriptwriting. They do not know the ABCD of scriptwriting and selected the incorrect scriptwriting and awarded prizes.

Scriptwriting should never be of past tenses and events. Scriptwriting should be with the present /present continuous tense, to narrate what happens in the show. Scriptwriting is entirely different from story writing.

Let the juries read my script and understand the fact. No member has written the script correctly. They all have written stories.

This is a blunder mistake committed by the juries in this contest. Give a second thought to this PhC#4 selection of winners.

No life without Sun

My congratulations to all the winners of Independence Day Photo Challenge and appreciation to Dr Deepali Gangwar for winning 2 awards in the Challenge. All the participants have done well and my best wishes to all of them. My special thanks to Vandana Ma'am for conceptualizing and organizing this unique Photo Challenge.
    Well done, everybody.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

There were quick contests in this series PhC#1 to PhC#4 in quick succession and many of us were not alert enough to participate as earlier we were habitual of getting 6-7 days time for submitting our entry. So I have learned a lesson that be prepared for quick contest also during the month and be alert to participate by giving them priority. I think many members would be thinking on same patterns. As we all know contests are the life line for many of us, so we have to be extra vigilant now. I have an observation that may be being the occasion of 13th anniversary of ISC, there was a deluge of contests and still pouring in and continue for some time, we should also stand up to the occasion to participate in maximum possible number out of them.

I take this opportunity to congratulate all the members who had contributed in all these contests and now won the prizes. I wish them more success in future and hope that they would continue their good work in this educational portal. All the best.

Knowledge is power.

My heartiest congratulations and best wishes to all the winners of the photo writing contest Dr. Deepali, Shampa Sadhya, Sharada and Neeru Bhatt. Keep it up.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to all the winners for all the contests in the series. I participated in the first one but the could not participate in any of the others due to some reasons. The series is unique and obviously and a good one to keep the participants indulged in the same. I will definitely try to participate in the future series contests.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

This is to congratulate all the winners of the contests and double congratulations to Dr Deepali Gangwar. Time is very short and we have to get ready within that time. That is the reason the entries in these contests are less when compared to other contests. Now members might have got adjusted to such quick participating contests and we may see many entries in future contests. My sincere thanks to ISC for conducting such contests and encouraging members to participate in such a contest. I hope and wish that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming competitions.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all the winners of the respective contests: PhC#1: Sankalan Bhattacharya and Shampa Sadhya(Already announced), PhC#2: Dr Deepali Gangwar, PhC#3: Shampa Sadhya and Sharada and PhC#4: Neeru Bhatt and Dr Deepali Gangwar. I would also like to congratulate all the participants for coming up unique thoughts and ideas and making it a success. Thank your organising committee, ISC and jury for coming up with such sui generis contests and giving perks for the same.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

First of all, I would like to congratulate the photographer who supported the contest related to PhC3 and PhC4 was really a wonderful click which grasped my attention.
    Congratulations to all the winners and participants of this Independence day photo contest series from PhC1 to PhC4, as it was quick action by the members. Flow of thoughts within an unknown time frame was the key behind everyone's success.
    It was an appreciable cobtest, hope to see many more such events in future too.

Lead the leader

The contest was well-conceived. Thanks a lot to the ME Vandana for conducting such an interesting competition. The contest made the participants caption writer, poet, story writer and also scriptwriter. It was a challenge to complete a write-up within an unknown time limit.

Congratulations to the winners. Thank you ISC for my award and lots of thanks to the members for their wish.

shampasaid

Heartiest congratulations to all the members winning the awards and also to all the members participating in such a well-organized contest.

Congratulations to all the winner of photo writing Contest. I hope that all the winner will do the best in future and get more prizes. Well done. Keep it up.

My hearty congratulations to all the members who won cash prizes in the colours of India Independence Day photo challenge contest. I wish the members to win more awards like this in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

I thank ISC for considering my entry for the award and at the same time congratulate all other winners in this contest. I missed the initial activity in this series of challenges but somehow coped with the latter ones.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to the winners of PhC#3: Shampa Sadhya and Sharada and PhC#4: Neeru Bhatt . I am thankful to ISC for considering my entries for prizes. I also congratulate to all the participating members in the independence day photo challenge contest. I also thanks to all the members for their wishes. I also thanks to Vandana ma'am for a brilliant concept.

Hearty congratulations to all the winners the Photo Challenge contests!
    The cash rewards to all the winners have been credited.

“It is better to change an opinion than to persist in the wrong one." – Socrates

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.