You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: New Features

Introducing "Listing Agents" feature - Updated

Dear all,

Here is a new way to earn money through IndiaStudyChannel.com!

We are introducing the "Listing Agents" feature. Learn more about how to become a Listing Agent.

Members can register as a "Listing Agent" in ISC, who can help training institutes and other organisations to get listed in our sections like "Training Institutes".

When training institutes try to register their institute in our new Institutes section, they will be prompted to take help from a Listing Agent. If they take help from a Listing Agent, then need to pay an amount of Rs 350 for each institute + Rs 50 for each course they want to list in our site. This amount can be collected directly by the Listing Agent.

In order to register as a Listing Agent, the member has to be a Gold (or higher) Level member of ISC and should have posted at least 5 training institutes (with Approved status).

We hope this will become an additional revenue opportunity for our members.

Registered Listing Agents can approach training institutes and talk about our feature and offer the paid service. Alternatively, they can just wait for our new feature to become popular and the institutes will contact the Listing Agents through ISC itself.

Find the list of existing Listing Agents.

Updated policy as on 27th August: Diamond and higher-level members can now apply to become a listing agent without the requirement to have 5 approved Institutes.
    Nice feature. Let's work together with sir to make this feature popular among the institutes. So all institutes everywhere in the world can contact us.

Great initiative from the webmaster who has now created an opportunity for earning through listed agent mode and surely many would be interested and earn.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

It is a good opportunity for the person who can work in that direction and they can utilise the chance and can earn some money. I hope members will use this opportunity. Thanks to the webmaster for the update.
    drrao
    always confident

This is a wonderful initiative created by the Webmaster. It aids to employee our members who are in search of new opportunities.
    Lead the leader

A unique and great move by ISC to make use of opportunities for institutes and members. This will help active members to earn an extra amount and also help in getting more inputs and correct data. This will also be a helping hand for institutes to add their features and information correctly in our educational portal.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

There are so many training institutes in our country and they would certainly want to be listed in the top educational sites to make their presence felt by the people and in a way it is a great marketing opportunity for them. So this seems to be a good initiative and I wish that ISC should get success in this new initiative. As the members of this site we would also contribute our part in this so that ISC becomes the best listing place for the plethora of institutions in our country and we are also benefited in the process.
    Knowledge is power.

It is mandatory to have 5 institutes posts to become a listing agents. Does it mean that we need to first list 5 institutes without taking any payments from them? If yes, these 5 institutes will have their listing for free? Please put some light on this?
    Life is God's Gift !! Appreciate Life !! Thank you Universe !!

A really nice opportunity to earn
    Thanks
    Bhawna Shah

Hi Tony Sir,
    I have a query, if suppose I have only 5 institutes in my town and I have not listed any institutes yet on ISC. In this case, I will have to list all the institutes and get them approved first, and once all these institutes get approved, then if these institutes register on India Study Channel, I will be paid the registration fees, right?

Regards,
    Ataul

Ataul Haque
    ISC member
    All about Indian people and Indian places!

A happy update - Diamond and higher-level members can now apply to become a listing agent without having five approved Institutes.

As mentioned, Gold level members can apply if they have five approved posts. Bronze and Silver members, though, cannot apply and need to reach the Gold level of membership.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Ataul Haque,

If you submit the first five institutes, then there is no question of a registration fee being paid to you. The registration fee comes into the picture when you get listed as an agent for the region and either (a) institutes that are not yet registered come to our site and select you as an agent to register them or (b) you approach institutes yourself and inquire if they are interested in getting registered for a nominal fee. Then you can take the payment from the institutes if they are agreeable to it.

So basically, even later, the fee won't apply if of your own you are listing institutes. If you want to earn through a registration fee, you have to approach the institute first and then submit. Please read the information provided at the link given in the announcement above.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Thanks it looks nice and better. Glad to get this updates here.

Glad to see two members have become Listing Agents and hope more join up soon. In case you do not have access to the section, please put in your request in this thread.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.