You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Permission required to edit

I was going through my script for the photo contest challenge 4 and found a few minor grammatical errors in it. I want to rectify the mistakes for my satisfaction. Reading my own post with such silly mistakes is very demeaning.

Thus, asking for permission to edit the write-up. It will help to add value to the work. Kindly give permission.

Thanking you,
    Shampa Sadhya
    Hi Shampa Sadhya, the winners have already been announced for all the photo challenge contests. So editing any of them at this late stage won't be advisable. Anyway, will put this to Vandana ma'am. Wait till then.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Shampa,

I think it is best to leave it as it is and not make any corrections now.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

[Posted erroneously]
    Patience and perseverance pays

@Dhruv Thank you for your reply.

@Vandana It is fine with me if you want me to leave the write-up as it is. Actually, I requested for permission only because I felt ashamed of making silly mistakes. Whoever would read it, will definitely spot those mistakes, which I made in haste. Well, if you feel that there is no need to edit, then I accept your decision.

shampasaid

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.