You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Festivals

Happy Vinayaka Chathurthi to all ISCians

Today is VinayakaChathurthi.
    A day to worship Lord Ganesha
    He is the first God to all.
    Let us pray him for Happiness, Health and Prosperity.

Happy Ganesh Chathurthi
    May the Lord Bless all ISCians.
    Today is a very auspicious day. Vinayaka Chaturthi is one of the big festivals which is celebrated in India. Today, everybody would be busy in puja. Happy Vinayaka to all.

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to all. May Lord help us in overcoming all our flaws and show us the light to success.

My happy Ganesha Chaturdhi wishes to all the members. It is one of the festival celebrated throughout the country by many people with great fervor. Because of Covid-19, people adjust themselves to celebrate the festival in a traditional way in the house itself. We completed our Puja with the available materials, leaves and flowers with less decoration. Clay idol of Vinayaka, pooja items were gifted by some one in a gift pack. So without going to market we were able to do the puja safely.

About Ganesh Chaturdhi festival

Happy Ganesh Chaturdhi to all the members of ISC. I pray Lord Vinayaka to shower his blessings on all the members of this site and I pray him to see that all will prosper well in this year.
    We have performed our pooja today at our house. HDFC bank has given Vinaya clay idol to some of its important customers and I am one of the customers to get that. This is used for our pooja. All the flowers and leaves available in our small kitchen garden were used for pooja and finished the worship.
    This year we are performing this festival in a special environment. So there is no much activity outside. No Vinayaka Mandapams on the streets and people are celebrating in the houses only.
    In the year of Ugadi, this is the first festival where all the people will celebrate with a lot of devotion.

drrao
    always confident

Greetings to all on the occasion of Ganesh Chathurthi. May His blessings shower good health and happiness on you and yours. Stay home, stay safe.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

May all the obstacles in the life of every human being in this world be waived away and may every one gets his or her wishes granted forthwith. Happy Vinayaka Chavithi.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

On this auspicious and festive occasion of Vinayaka Chaturthi I wish all the ISCians a very prosperous and healthy time and pray the Lord to shower His blessings on all of us. Pray the Lord by staying home.
    Knowledge is power.

Hearty greetings to all of you.
    The festival of Ganesh Chaturthi is being celebrated. Ganapathi Bappa is called Vighn Harta because he always removes the problems of his devotees and fills happiness in his life. This year people have a lot of expectations from Lord Shri Ganesh as this year is different from the rest of the years. This year, many people are facing problems due to the corona virus epidemic. Lord Ganesha to keep everyone healthy and make them happy.

Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Happy Ganesh Chathurthi to you all. May the blessings of Lord Ganesh be with you all the time so that you prosper in every aspect. This year the celebration is not there because of the present situation and most of the people are offering the Pujas inside their house but with the blessings of Lord Ganesh I am sure things will improve in the coming days.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Festival greetings to all the members of ISC and their families. May Lord Ganesha give us the strength to fight the virus and let us lead a peaceful life ahead.
    This year it was a simple festival at our house. Modaka, a favourite dish of Lord Ganesha, is always a special dish accepted by elders and children in our family. We did not buy the idol but we made it from turmeric powder.

Lead the leader

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.