You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Request for contributing in 'Institutes' section

I request the webmaster to please allow me access to the newly formed 'Institutes' section as I am interested to contribute under that category. Thanks.
    Same here, request the webmaster and admins to allow access the 'Institute' section. Would be glad to contribute.

Thanks

The Webmasters have been informed. Please wait.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Umesh and Ryyu,

The permission to submit training institutes has been given now. Please check if you have any issues in submitting. We will initiate a separate thread so that members who wish to contribute to that section can request for the permission and clarify any doubts they have in that thread itself.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Ryyu:
    You can check your status and inform in that new thread being posted by Vandana.

Vandana:
    Its working now in my case. Thanks. This thread can be locked now if nothing else from your side.

Knowledge is power.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.