You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Contributing to the new section of Training Institutes - request for permission here

The admin. recently announced the introduction of a new section for Training Institutes. Permission to contribute to this section can be obtained by posting a request in a response here, in this thread.

In case you are confused about any aspect and would like to clarify something, go ahead and post your queries in this thread. We will provide the necessary guidance after consulting the admin.

It is quite simple, really, to post content for a Training Institute, but do ensure that you give accurate contact details, write proper English for the descriptive part, and follow the general content submission guidelines. We expect quality content and hope many members take this opportunity to increase their earnings.
    I am willing to contribute to the new section Training Institutes. My queries are listed below.

1. What kind of authorization/permission the Training Institutes should have whose details will be posted?
    2. Is it necessary that those institutes have to provide training/completion certificates to the candidates which are issued by a recognised state/central training authority?
    3. Can we post about institutes that offer to coach students for various competitive exams?

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

We do not need any authorisation from the institutes to post their institute and course details. We are posting information about them and it will help them to get more students and publicity. So usually institutes will be happy e if we post their information. In fact when institutes approach us, we charge a fee amount like 5000 rupees for 10000 rupees to list them in our directory. So they will be happy if we post information free of cost. If we contact them and ask them to pay Rs 350 rupees (+Rs 50 per course) or so it is not a big amount for them and most of them will agree to pay the amount to the Listing Agent.

Regarding which institutes and courses you can post - you can post any coaching or training institute. Regarding courses you can post any course as long as the course has a name. IAS coaching, CA coaching, CPA coaching - all these are examples.

For now we will avoid tuitions.

regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

My queries regarding training institutes posting permissions:
    1. Can a ISC member start posting institutes before reaching Gold level?

2. To become a Listing Agent it is mandatory to have 5 approved training institute postings. Does that mean these 5 listings are to be done free of cost?

3. Is there any criteria to get permission for posting institutes? If yes, please specify.

Furthermore, I would request webmaster to assign me the permissions if I fit in the specifications.

Life is God's Gift !! Appreciate Life !! Thank you Universe !!

1. ISC members can post before reaching Gold level.

2. To apply for Listing Agent, you need to have 5 approved posts. You may need to do it without any fee from institutes but you will get the benefits from ISC. You may optionally contact institutes and offer paid services even before you become registered agent. The only difference in becoming a registered agent is, you will be listed as an Agent and you will get formal support from ISC in case of any disputes with institute.

regards,
    Tony John

Sir,
    I would like to contribute in this section. Please give me the permision.

"Earning knowledge is by sharing it with ISC and we will rectify our mistakes."

For new members, the permission will be automatically in place. Other members can request permission after checking first if they are unable to do so.

Sankalan and Deepti - you already have the permission.

Ajai - the permission has been given now.

I consider this section highly beneficial for earnings. It is one of the easiest sections to submit content so everyone should make the most of it.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Yesterday, this new section 'Institutes' was showing access to me but today while I tried to enter information about an institute, I am finding the 'restricted access' message. Please see to it and do the needful. Thanks.
    Knowledge is power.

Vandana Ma'am, when I am clicking on the button 'Submit a Training Centre' it is redirected to another page that shows Restricted Access. Yesterday also, I faced the same issue. Requesting you to look into it.
    Sankalan

I request to grant access to post contents in this section.

Umesh and Sankalan - please check again now.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Ravi Sir - the permission is added now. Please check if you are able to submit an institute.

It is the same - showing 'Restricted Access'.
    I am telling you the procedure that I am following. According to the link mentioned in the announcement thread, I am going to the Training Institutes and clicking on the button 'Submit a Training Centre'. Do let me know if there is any other procedure to be followed to login to that section.

Sankalan

Sankalan,

You have stated the correct procedure. Could you log out and log in again and then try?

Thank You, Ma'am.
    I got access.

Sankalan

Members can check the two institutes that have been submitted. Note-
    1. For the institute: You are allowed to put h3 tags to put a couple of relevant headings in the descriptive content of the institute. Please read the instructions that have been put below each box and ensure that you give accurate contact details.

2. For the courses: The descriptive text for a course need not be very detailed, with a few sentences giving a general idea of what is being taught and eligibility criteria if any. You can leave the box for the course fee blank if this is not known.

3. It is suggested to complete adding the list of all courses of one institute before moving on to submit the next institute. Don't just rapidly submit multiple institutes without fully completing the first one. Spend some time in being thorough, avoid presenting it like spam, and use reasonably good English if you wish to earn as a Listing Agent, otherwise, institutes may not approach you if the quality of the content that you have put up is not up to the mark. Quality content will also convey a good impression of ISC as an excellent platform to provide details of training institutes.

We are all here to learn and earn, so anyone who needs guidance to submit can also post queries in this thread.

Still, I am getting Restricted Access. I am not able to post.

Ajai,

Please try now. I think it has been fixed.

Thanks mam, the issue has been fixed

Mam, I am also interested for this section but showing 'Restriction Access'.

Sanchita Ranjan,

The permission has been given now.

Hello ME mam,

I tried to submit institute which is showing me "Restricted Access" page. I also tried logging out and closed the browser. Again when i re-open browser and logged in ISC it is showing me same "Restricted Access" page.

Please help and grant permission to post Institutes.

Deepti,

The permission was not there earlier and that is why you could not access it. It has been added now.

I am able to access and also able to contribute in 'Institutes' section now. Thanks for unlocking it.
    Knowledge is power.

Sankalan - you seem to have understood what is required. You can go ahead and submit more institutes.

Some guidelines for the others-
    1. Do not put the city in the title, only the name of the institute.
    2. Please read the instructions given for each box.
    - For the address, it is clearly mentioned 'Enter the postal address. No need to include the Country, State and Pincode.'
    - For the city, it is clearly mentioned 'Enter the major city name.' and 'Do not enter the name of the sub-city/small town this center belongs to.'
    3. Do not give full details of what the course is about in the text of the institute. The details should be put via 'Add a course' link (Umesh please note this).
    4. No need to give elaborate details of the history of the institute. Just give a general overview and focus on the strengths of the institute.
    5. Please use proper sentence casing, and take care of spacing, punctuation, the grammar in terms of the singular/plural form of the words used, etc. (Ajai please make corrections in your summary and text). While editors will tune the text, note that permission to submit in this section may be withdrawn by the admin. if English is really poor and editors need to constantly overhaul the entire text.

Thanks mam, the issue has been fixed

Everyone,

Please refer to the updated announcement. Now Diamond and Platinum members do not have to wait for five institutes to be approved to apply to be a listing agent. They can apply right away.

Members should note that this section is also part of the AdSense revenue sharing program, like other sections. So those of you who have an approved AdSense account can benefit.

Kindly grant me posting access in this section.

Soundharya - the permission has been added now.

Vandana Ma'am,
    I wish to apply to become a listing agent. Requesting you to provide me with the necessary permission.

Sankalan

In the response #708255 it was mentioned that sankalan and deepti already have permission, that is why I was confused.

Thanks for adding permission.

Sankalan,

All Diamond and Platinum members can apply to be listing agents now. There was a technical glitch, due to which the link was not working. Just sign up through the link 'Apply as a Listing Agent which is on this page - https://www.indiastudychannel.com/pages/listing-agent-sign-up.

Vandana Madam,

I need your permission to write on so many training institutes in Chennai and whole of Tamil Nadu please.

Regards,

Absivakumar

AB Sivakumar,

The permission has been given for you. In case you are not right away able to submit, log out and log in again and let us know if there is any problem in submitting.

Madam am held up in Coimbatore, as I have to complete rituals associated with my father s untimely demise. I will start writing from Monday. Thanks.

AB Sivakumar,

Take your time, no rush. Please accept our condolences for the untimely demise of your father. May his soul rest in peace.

I would like to contribute in this section. Accept me as an addition too.
    Lead the leader

I am interested in contributing to this particular section. Kindly grant me your permission.
    shampasaid

I am not able to access this section. I am interested to contribute from this section. kindly allow posting permission.

Sharada, Shampa, and Himanshu - The permission has been added now. If you are unable to access, let us know.

I am interested in contributing to this section. Kindly grant me permission for the same.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Padmini,

The permission has been added now.

I am also interested to contribute in this section. Kindly grant me access.

Dear ISC,
    Sun of ISC wishes to use the 'Institutes' feature. Kindly grant me access.

No life without Sun

Dr Deepali and Sun - the permission has been given now.

I am facing an issue after posting an institute today. After posting the institute and adding one course. I clicked on another section of ISC and reading a particular post there. After sometime when I thought of adding a few other courses to that institute I went to the Institutes section under Education but unable to find the institute I posted a while ago. Searching the name gave no result and only after checking My Recent Posts I found the institute and added another course. Please let me know whether there is any technical problem or I followed a wrong procedure to search the institute.
    Sankalan

Sankalan Bhattacharya,

There are multiple ways to find a newly posted training institute. There is the search box in the section as well as the 'New Submissions' link (the link is currently not working and the admin. will be informed). There is also your scoreboard which has the new section added, with the institutes and courses separately over there.

Ma'am,

I found some issues that I am mentioning here.
    1. Yesterday, when I searched the name of the institute I posted on the search box of the Institute section, that institute was not shown but today it is showing.
    2. I posted 2 courses under that institute which I am unable to find today. I checked the new section in my Scoreboard where those 2 courses are seen but clicking on those two courses a blank page is shown, a screenshot of that page is attached herewith.
    3. The hyperlinks of the courses posted earlier are taking to other pages showing different institutes.

Sankalan

Delete Attachment

Sankalan,

I am forwarding the issues that you raised to the Webmasters.

Sankalan Bhattacharya,

Our search box in the Institutes section is a Google search feature. The posts will appear there only after Google index the page. it may take 1 to many days.

You had the same institute posted twice. One fo them is deleted by editors since it is a duplicate.

Course link going to wrong pages is corrected now.

Hope all of your issues are resolved.

regards,
    Tony John

I am also interested to contribute in the institute section. Please provide me access to it.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Neeru,

The permission has been given now.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.