You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

My Cash credits link not working

I have logged in after 6 years. I could see my dashboard and my profile everything.
    When clicked cash credit page not found error occurs but I could see the credit amount as before clicking the tab.
    Welcome back Makesh! It's always good to see a member resuming the association with ISC.

Yes, that link does not work off and on, and this was brought up earlier by members. I will inform the Webmasters about it. What you could do is just check your earnings via the Gifts and Awards Tab of your profile account, as you stated, or at your dashboard page.

Please read this important annoucement and if you are keen on resuming your contributions, do so on a regular basis. Also, note that there have been a number of phenomenal changes over the six years that you've been away, so do update yourself by checking out all the red-pinned threads at the top of the forum, especially the one on the new niche on academics .

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Makesh,

Welcome back. Thanks for reporting the issue. We have fixed the issue and now you can view My Credits page.

regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

• Sign In to post your comments