You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month award- July '20- Winner!

Considering his renewed activity in different forms and commendable efforts to ensure noticeable presence in different sections during the period, it has been decided to confer the Star of the Month award for the month of July '20 on our Lead EditorDhruv.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 500/-.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winner.
    Congratulation Dhruv Sir,

You deserve this award, your contribution on ISC is appreciated.
    I wish you continue to be rewarded for your hard work .
    Wish you all the best.

Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

My congratulations to Dhruv, Lead Editor, for winning the Star of the Month Award for the month of July 2020. I wish and hope that the winner will continue his good work and win many more awards in the coming days. I wish him all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations Dhruv on winning the prestigious Star of the Month award. Glad to see your renewed zeal in contributing to various sections and hope that you will continue to be consistent.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Hearty congratulations Mr.Dhruv for winning the Star of the month award. It is really remarkable that you contributed in various section along with your duties of Lead Editor role.
    Life is God's Gift !! Appreciate Life !! Thank you Universe !!

Hearty congratulation to Dhruv for his spectacular performance during the month of July 2020 and I hope and wish that he would continue his good work in this portal in the coming times also.
    Knowledge is power.

Hearty congrats to Lead Editor Dhruv for having adjudged as the star of the July month award contributor in all section and he truly deserves this great recognition for his good work.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Heartfelt congratulations to Lead Editor Dhruv Ji for his award as star of July Month. His contributions made him deserving the award. Great.

Many congratulations Dhruv for adding this new shining feather in your cap. You indeed deserve this for your varied contributions in different sections. Hope you constitute your journey at ISC at the same pace. All the best!
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Heartiest congratulations, Dhruv. You are doing a very good job by contributing to various sections in a meaningful way and you deserve this award. I wish you all the best and hope you will carry on with adding values to this platform more enthusiastically.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

I congratulate Mr Dhruv for his star of the month award for the month of July 2020.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Thanks, everyone for your appreciations. I was not really expecting to win such a prestigious award. After all, we have quite a good number of members with us who are ace in their respective sections. But yes, over the months I too could make a comeback by posting in different sections, notably the article section, update section and the school and college section. Luckily for me, last month, thanks to the thread a day challenge contest, I could also participate in the forum section. So thanks once again to you all and to ISC for presenting me with this momentous occasion.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Awards are the honours given in recognition of the work done over a period of time. In each field, we recognise the award winners and congratulate them. It encourages others as energy boosters to pursue the methods, in order to grab the awards in their names in the meagre future. Our editor, Dhruv has won the Star of the month awards for July 2020. Hearty congratulations!. It gives immense pleasure and enlightens us to towards the paths of success.
    Lead the leader

Many congratulations to Mr Dhruv for winning Star of the month award for the month of July 2020. I wish he will continue his good work in upcoming days also.

My heartiest congratulation to Dhruv Sir for winning the reward of Star of the month. This reward represents your love on ISC.
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

My hearty congratulations to Dhruv for getting the Star of the month award for month of July 2020. I wish you all the best to get more rewards in the future from ISC.
    Regards
    Rizwan

The cash reward and points to the winner have been credited.
    “It is better to change an opinion than to persist in the wrong one." – Socrates

My hearty congratulation to editor Mr.Dhruv for winning the Star of the month award. I wish to see good quality contributions from you in the days to come and I wish you to win many more such awards.

My hearty congratulation to Dhruv sir for winning the star of the month award. I hope you would get many more prizes in the coming days. Keep it up. I wish you all the best.

Thanks everyone. Thanks for all your good wishes. I will try my best to put my best foot forward at all times.

Congratulations to Mr. Dhruv for adding this feather. Good wishes for may more such awards to you.

My hearty congratulations to Mr Dhruv for winning the most prestigious award the star of the month for the month of July 2020. You really deserve this award and all the best.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations our Lead EditorDhruv for winning the Star of the Month award for the month of July '20. Keep on contributing and posting in the same way and keep on winning many more awards.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Thanks, Sharmishta, Hakimuddin and Varghese for your kind words. Hope to see you all winning this prestigious award in the coming months.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.