You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest - 16th to 22nd Aug '20- Winners!

We are now announcing the winners of the Thread of the Week contest for the week 16th to 22nd Aug '20. Though we had satisfactory number of threads, the number of members contributing seems to have decreased, probably due to the various ongoing contests. With a request to all our members to keep contributing to the Forum, we are declaring as under-

Winner-
    Sankalan Bhattacharya for his thread In search of the ideal

Special Prize winners
    1. K Mohan for the thread How many chances we can give to others to mend their ways

2. Swati Sharma for her thread Why is it difficult for humans to understand emotions

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the Special Prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    This is to congratulate the winners of the Thread of the Week contest - 16th to 22nd Aug '20. I wish and hope the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming weeks. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Many congratulations to Mr. Sankalan Bhattacharya, Mr.K Mohan and Miss. Swati Sharma for winning the Thread Of the Week title. These were interesting threads indeed.
    Life is God's Gift !! Appreciate Life !! Thank you Universe !!

Heartiest congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya, Mohan and Swati Sharma for winning the TOW award and special prize. Keep it up, Friends.
    No life without Sun

My heartiest congratulations for the winners namely Sankalan Bhattacharya, K Mohan, and Swati Sharma for their awards in the respective category for this TOW contest and wish them all success in their future journey in ISC.
    Knowledge is power.

Hearty congrats to Sankalan Bhattacharya for winning the thread of the week contest for the week 16th to 22nd Aug and he truly deserves that. Also appreciation to Swati Sharma for winning special prize jointly with me.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thank you so much for all your wishes and congratulation Sankalan Bhattacharya Sir and K Mohan sir.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya for winning the TOW award for last week. I also congratulate both the special prize prize winners in the same.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My congratulations to K Mohan and Swati Sharma for winning the special prizes and my thanks to all for your wishes. My best wishes to all other members who regularly contribute to the Forum section and I hope all of you will post more interesting threads to keep this section buzzing with activities.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya, K Mohan and Swati Sharma for their TOW prizes. It was good to see some new topics coming up in our forum. Let's see more such new topics.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

I congratulate all the winners of this particular TOW contest for the period 16 to 22 August 2020 in their respective categories. Well done and keep on contributing your good work in ISC.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Hearty congratulations to the thread of the week winner Sankalan Bhattacharya and the special prize winners K. Mohan and Swati Sharma for their threads.
    Lead the leader

Wishes and congratulations to all the TOW winners.
    Live before you leave.

Hearty Congrats to all the winners. Keep up the good work!!!

Congratulations to the winner Sankalan Bhattacharya and the special prize winners K. Mohan and Swati Sharma for their threads in TOW contest for the period 16 to 22 August 2020. Well done and keep it up.

My hearty congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya for being declared as the winner of the Thread of the week award. I also congratulate K Mohan sir and Swati Sharma for getting special prizes.
    Regards
    Rizwan

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    “The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

Congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya, Mohan and Swati Sharma for winning Thread of the week contest with their good message oriented threads. Well done members. Keep contributing with the same zeal and win many more such prizes.

Heartiest congratulations to all the winners. Your threads have been very influential.

My hearty congratulations to Sankalan Bhattacharya, Mohan and Swati Sharma on winning Thread of the week contest. Hope their contributions will come with more brightness.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.