You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Online Education

Significance of online mode of education in Formal system of education

Formal system of education:- Formal system of education is a structural system of education that taken place in boundaries of building of institution. It consists well-designed structure of education system. To interact with learner, we required an environment of teaching-learning process; called as classroom.

Why does we need online mode of education in formal system of education?
    As we known, due to the pandemic like coronavirus arouse all over world, we are unable to go outside as regularly. That effect on all social system like marketing, education, tourism and so on. Thus to maintain balanced between social life and personal life without going outside, we required online mode of systems that transmitted our information.
    In formal system of education; to maintain connectivity with learner, we develop a new mode of education system with formal structure, called as online mode of education system. It is totally similar to the traditional educational system. Only one thing is extended i.e. boundries of the institutions. Now-a-day, our boundries of the institutions is not limited to four walls, it covers all over the world without making discrimination.

Significance of online mode in formal system of education:- The significance of online mode of education in formal system of education are as:-
    1- Provide education through virtual classroom with defined time-period
    2- Promote modernization in education system
    3- Helps in developing lots of skills specially technical skills among learner
    4- It reduced additional time taken and expenses that took during the time of traditional classroom system
    5- Helps in proper utilization of resources like "internet", "mobile" and so on
    6- Provide more comfortable learning environment to the learner.
    7- Minimize the gaps of geographical barrier by extending the boundries of formal system of education

Conclusion:- Thus we can say that, online mode of education become a source of transmission of teaching learning process. It helps in developing lots of skills such like technical skills. It makes our formal system of education as modern system of education.
    Sanna Rabi,

Welcome to ISC. Please note that you cannot submit the same content in duplicate in two different sections. You have submitted this text also as an article. Further, if you are submitting the content as an article, please adhere to the articles submission guidelines. It is also advisable to go through the FAQs for each section and check out the useful Help Topics before you start contributions.

Do participate in our forum discussions to improve English skills and make use of the free Grammarly tool to correct errors in the text. Have fun here, learning and earning!

Note - this is a good topic for discussion which we had covered in a Group Discussion (GD) a while ago. Such academic-related topics are beneficial for our site since we are moving towards a new niche on academics . So we welcome such content. Just understand how to submit and work on improving English. You will surely get ahead here.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Sana welcome to this site as the new member and your first post itself talked about the importance of online and real education inside the four walls. There would be mixed response for the thread as online and real education has its own merits and demerits to which we must get accustomed. By the way you have joined the best educational site of the world. here you have the wide scope to discuss and deliberate various problems of the student world and the education in particular. You can use this forum to post your views and also participate in various topics initiated by other members. Consequently you can write articles on students interest and that would fetch you good cash credits and points. If you want to earn and learn then contribute more articles. One thing is sure there is no dearth for praise, awards and rewards from this site waiting for you.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Sana Rabbi,
    It is a pleasure to welcome you on to this educational website ISC. This is a wonderful place for the people who wanted to learn some new things and simultaneously they may earn a little money also.
    As advised by the Managing Editor you should go through the links mentioned in that post so that you will get a better understanding of the site. You will also know dos and don'ts on this site. There are good articles related to online education links of which were given below.
    1. How the Pandemic Is Shaping the Future of Online Learning
    2. How teachers and parents can play an effective role in online learning
    3. 4 Top Undeniable Benefits of Partaking in Online Education Classes
    You can go through these articles so that you will have a better understanding of the subject.
    I wish you all the best.

drrao
    always confident

Sana Rabbi, welcome to ISC, an educational portal, and I am very happy to see your active contributions quickly after joining. Managing Editor has already explained many things to you but due to my habit of advising the new members I am also taking this opportunity to suggest a few things that would make your journey in this site easy, convenient and memorable. Please go through the policies of this site and try to adhere to them fully. Every section is unique here. See what is the length and content of the posts submitted by the members in forum section. Make them your benchmark with your content of course. This is a strictly a moderated site and copy and paste is not allowed. For creative and hard working people there are so many opportunities here to contribute but adhere to the guidelines issued for that particular section.

Most of the members got their first article published here after 3-4 rounds of corrections and modifications. So, that is not a point to get disappointed. This portal has a distinguished feature that I often quote to the newcomers that you learn here a great deal while submitting your contributions and I think that is the biggest advantage when you compare it with other such sites. So, follow the guidelines, contribute in all the sections of your interest and stay for a longer period to reap the real benefits of this site. All the best.

Knowledge is power.

Online education was already inching forward and was popular among the employed persons as an avenue to enhance their knowledge to keep pace with the changing technology and learnings. Bu now due to the ongoing pandemic it has got a big thrust. Slowly it would be refined more and then the initial bottlenecks would be removed. It is going to be a prominent mode of education in today's world.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Hi
    ISC is a center for learning and earning. I missed in for the last four years. I was indulged in some other activities. During this days I became a Post Graduate in Commerce. I enrolled as a Certified Global Career Counselor. Both are of distant mode. Distant mode was the secondary mode of education pre-online era. or digital era. Online MOOC or Massive Open Online Courses paved the way to online education.
    Benefits of Online Education :
    1. Global educational impact
    2. Adaptability in technology
    3. Cost effective
    4. Vast area of opportunity to learn
    5. Anywhere Anytime learning

• Sign In to post your comments