You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Screen Management to Save time and Energy

Screen management learning is imperative regardless of the age. Wasting of time in gadgets has turned to be a habit. Invaluable time of precious life is burning out through the screen watching. Technology is inevitable since " Invention is the mother of necessity ". But watching screen in an unproductive manner may result in destruction of creativity as well as thinking power.
    Screens give knowledge and information. Use it for the good. Do not go before the unwanted posts of social media which is irrelevant and non-sense to your profession, studies
    The author has raked up a good topic. It has become a compulsive habit for every one to fiddle with the social media whether we are interested in the posts or not. What is the use of sharing likes and sharing the forwarded information to others as we are helping the social media giant to earn more and nothing for us. At least if one makes comments on the news appearing, it has the meaning as we voice the dissent of the protest through our writing. As said by the author our sharing should be limited and time tested and not to waste on not so important issues and matters which create headache.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I agree with the author. We need not waste our time on unproductive works. We should minimise wasting time on social media. These many people spend a lot of time on social media. It will not add any value. When you have no other activity only you should go there. I use very little time on social media.
    I never believe the posts on social media and I never react to them. When I feel a little dull just I will rush through postings. I have no twitter account or Instagram account. I use WhatsApp more for knowing about the friends and relatives and sometimes for the official purpose also.

drrao
    always confident

To devote more time to media accounts, more there will be wastage of our productive time. You would find many young members using Twitter account or Instagram account. More there is the indulgence on such accounts, more you will be addicted to it.
    If you are a student, you need to attend the online classes for updating your studies. This is of course an essential part to make up your studies. This requires your full concentration to understand the basics. However, your indulgence with different accounts will distract you from your online activities. In that way, it has the detrimental effects on your ongoing activities.

Thank you for your comments. The issue raised has certain health issues. Medical practitioners can advise the people of age. The problems can be psychological as well as physical.

The author has raised a good alert and caution. I also fully agree that we are unnecessarily becoming addict to these gadgets and falling in the blind trap of social media. It is killing our constructive channels and making us duffer.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Yes, it is a good topic for everyone. We all may not spend a day without any screen except few people. No doubt digital screen is necessary But we should manage our time for important work
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

In today's time, the person is not even aware that half his life is being spent with the screen. Once started, when we spend a couple of hours, we do not know and how much time we have used it and how long we just scroll the screen, we do not think of it ourselves. The digital world has become an important part today, but it has been created by humans and now it is getting the human beings to work according to themselves. Proper screen management is very important and people have to understand this.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

• Sign In to post your comments