You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Independence Day unique online celebration contest - winners

The month of August has been a special one for us ISCians. So many contests and before the month could end, we now have an entirely new section to contribute and earn. Anyway friends, it is time for results, for the Independence Day unique online celebration contest, where everyone of you gave your best and made this contest a hard fought one. Considering that celebrating Independence Day online was an entirely different concept that none of us have experienced before, few of us editors were initially skeptical of getting a good enough participation. But then, you all proved us wrong, as 14 entries were received for the contest, a competitive enough a number. Unfortunately, we had to disqualify two of the entries, as they failed to fulfill the crteria of word limit.

Getting back to the results, here is our winners list. One good thing; all the prizes on offer have been won by the participants.

1st Prize - Neeru Bhatt. Cash award: Rs 125/-

Joint 1st - Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala. Cash award: Rs 125/-

2nd Prize - Sankalan Bhattacharya. Cash award: Rs 100/-

Consolation 1 - Saji Ganesh. Cash award: Rs 50/-

Consolation 2 - Dr. Deepali Gangwar. Cash award: Rs 50/-

Friends, please join me in congratulating all our winners.

As promised, based on quality content, some of the valid non-winning entries will be awarded with additional points and cash credits.
    Hearty congrats to the winners of the 'Online independence day celebration' Neeru, Hakimuddin, Sankalan, Saji and Deepali.

[Needless comments removed.]

No life without Sun

My hearty congrats and best wishes to the winners of the 'Online independence day celebration' Neeru, Hakimuddin, Sankalan, Saji and Deepali. All the best.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

It is true that many members took a lot of interest in this contest and we had to think a lot before putting up our ideas as how the independence day would be celebrated online. Now the results of the contests are announced and I heartily congratulate Neeru Bhatt, Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala, Sankalan Bhattacharya, Saji Ganesh, and Dr. Deepali Gangwar for their respective awards. Well done members and keep it up.
    Knowledge is power.

Heartiest congratulations to all the winners and consolation prize winners of this unique Independence Day Online Celebration Contest.

I am very happy to see my name as the Ist prize winner and thank ISC for giving that opportunity to me to contest in this unique contest. At the same time I congratulate all other members who have got awards under this competition. Well done and keep continue your good work in ISC.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Hearty congratulation to all respected winner , you all really deserving these awards.
    I wish you all win many more prices in more contest. Good luck to all of you.

Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

My hearty congratulations to all winning member for' independence day unique online celebration contest'.
    I wish them all the best. Well done. Keep it up.

Long-awaited results are out and very happy to see the results today. This is to congratulate all the winners in this contest. I wish and hope all the winners will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the forthcoming contests. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

My hearty congratulations to the awardees Neeru Bhatt, Hakimuddin, Sankalan, Saji Ganesh and Dr. Deepali Gangwar for their winning awards on the Independence day Contest.

Congratulations to Neeru and Hakimuddin for winning the contest. I also congratulate Sankalan Bhattacharya, Saji sir and Dr. Deepali Gangwar for securing their respective prizes.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

We were waiting for this result for quite some time. Congratulations to Neeru Bhatt and Hakimuddin for winning the first prize, Sankalan Bhattacharya for second prize and the consolation prize winners Saji sir and Dr Deepali for Independence day online celebration contest. It was a great day for all of us.
    Lead the leader

My congratulations to Neeru Bhatt, Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala, Saji Sir and Dr. Deepali Gangwar for winning prizes in the respective categories and my thanks to all of you for your wishes. My best wishes to all the participants and my special thanks to Dhruv for conceptualizing and organizing the contest in a nice way.
    Well done, everybody!

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

My heartiest Congratulations tr all winners of this online contest and best of luck for next contest.
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Hearty congratulations to all the winners! Thanks to the jury for considering my entry for a consolation prize and thank you, members, for the felicitations.

The cash rewards to all the winners have been credited.

“It is better to change an opinion than to persist in the wrong one." – Socrates

My hearty congratulations to Ms Neeru Bhatt for winning the first prize for the contest. I also want to congratulate Mr Sankalan Bhattacharya for winning the second prize for the same contest. many congratulations to Saji sir and Dr. Deepali Gangwar for winning consolation prize.

I am happy that my entry also got the first prize in the contest. I enjoy it and thanks to conducting such a nice contest on the occasion of Independence Day.

Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to all the winners of the Independence Day unique online celebration contest. 1st Prize winners - Neeru Bhatt & Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala. 2nd Prize winner - Sankalan Bhattacharya and 2 Consolation winners - Saji Ganesh and Dr Deepali Gangwar. I would also thank all the participants, organisers and jury for the contest.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Congratulations to Neeru Bhatt, Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala, Sankalan Bhattacharya and Saji Ganesh for winning the Independence Day unique online celebration contest. I am thankful to ISC for my prize. I also pay may thanks to all the members for their congratulatory wishes.

Congratulations to all the winners! It was indeed something unique and well organized by Dhruv, with good participation. Let's see the continued enthusiasm of members in upcoming contests as well.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Hearty congratulations to all the winners for their respective awards. Keep shining! The contest was truly unique.
    shampasaid

@Editor
    Out of 14 participants, 5 won the prizes and 6 participants are not given any cash credits. Which two entries are disqualified? If only two are disqualified, why six entries did not get at least some cash credits for their effort? I hope I have checked and given the right number with break up. If there is any mistake, my apologies.

Lead the leader

Hi Sharada, since it was a contest, where the winners take it all, other than the winning entries, only those which were above a certain threshold were given points and cash credits. The two entries which were disqualified were on the basis of not fulfilling the word limit, which was the only criteria which we sought in this contest. Unfortunately, yours was one of the two. Next time do ensure to keep a track of the word count, in case the contest rules are particular about it. If you prepare in a word file, it automatically gives you the word count.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Good to know the methodology of the contest. Let me take steps to cover the word limit in the forthcoming contests.
    Lead the leader

• Sign In to post your comments