You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Wizard and Super Contributor awards- July '20- Winners!

We are now announcing the Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of July 2020. These awards are given in recognition of active and exceptional contributions by members in a particular section during the preceding month. And the winners for the month of July are-

Wizards

Articles-
    A. B. Sivakumar

Forum-
    Venkiteswaran

Ask Experts-
    Neeru Bhatt

Jobs-
    Himanshu Chouhan

Super Contributors

Updates-
    Padmini

The wizards will receive a cash reward of Rs 300/- each and the super contributor will receive Rs 150/-

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulation to all winning members for their contributions in different sections of ISC. I hope and wish that you all will continue your work and win many awards as you all are deserving to get these awards.

Wish you all the best ....

Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Congratulation to AB Sivakumar, Venkiteswaran, Neeru Bhatt, Himanshu Chouhan and Padmini for winning the monthly Wizard and Super Contributor Awards.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Congratulations to all the winners of Wizard and super contributor Award winners for the month of July 2020. I wish and hope that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming month. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulation to AB Sivakumar, Venkiteswaran, Neeru Bhatt, and Himanshu Chouhan winning the monthly Wizard Awards in their respective sections of ISC. I am happy to receive the Super Contributor award for the Updates section. I thanks ISC for boosting up my energy through such awards that motivate me for improved contributions.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My hearty congratulations to all the winners for the wizard and super contributor awards July 2020. Keep it up and well done. Thanks to ISC for announcing the winners on the time as usual.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulation to all the Wizard and Super Contributor awards- July '20 Winners for their respective sections.
    Wizards winners for Articles-A. B. Sivakumar, Forum-Venkiteswaran, Ask Experts-Neeru Bhatt, Jobs-Himanshu Chouhan and our Super Contributors for Updates-Padmini

“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

My congratulations to all the Wizards and the Super Contributor. All of them have contributed to the respective sections superbly and I hope they will continue doing so in the coming days. I wish them all the best.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Hearty congrats and best wishes to Wizards Sivakumar. Venkiteswaran, Neeru Bhatt, Himanshu Chauhan and Super contributor Padmini. All of them deserve round of applause.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to everyone who bagged the Wizard and Super Contributors awards for this month. They all deserve these prizes for their hard work.
    With regards,
    Ravi
    "Time & Tides waits for none"

Congratulations to AB Sivakumar, Venkiteswaran, Neeru Bhatt, Himanshu Chouhan, and Padmini for winning the Wizards awards for the month of July 2020. Well done members. Keep on going with the same spirit.

Monthly awards are the most coveted ones and also are eagerly awaited by the members and now these are announced for the month of July 2020. I wholeheartedly congratulate all the winners in different categories and wish them a much more satisfying creative journey in ISC in the coming times. Well done and please continue your good work in this portal and I wish you all the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulation to AB Sivakumar, Venkiteswaran, Neeru Bhatt, Himanshu Chouhan and Padmini ma'am for winning the Wizard Awards for the month of July 2020 in their respective sections. Well done and keep it up.

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of the Wizard and Super Contributor awards. Well done friends. Keep up your good work.
    No life without Sun

I am very happy to receive the wizard award and thank ISC for providing me the platform to work and contribute my bit. At the same time I congratulate other winners A B Sivakumar, Venkiteswaran, Himanshu Chouhan, and Padmini for their respective awards and wish them all the best.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    “The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

Congratulations to all the awardees of the Wizard and Super Contributor awards. Keep up the good work!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to the wizards and the super contributor. Keep it up!
    shampasaid

First of all thanks to LE Ganesh Sir for announce the result of Wizards and Super contributor rewards for month July 2020. My heartiest Congratulation to all members for winning the monthly Wizard and Super Contributor Awards and best of luck next rewards.
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Congratulations to all the wizard winners in various sections and super contributor for the month of July 2020. Keep up the spirit!
    Lead the leader

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.