You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

National Sports Day - 29th August.

We all know the importance of today's day, the day is celebrated as the National Sports Day in the country on the occasion of the birthday of the legendary sportsman Major Dhyanchand, on this day, the sports persons who have excelled in the Rashtrapati Bhavan with the National Sports Awards for their special contribution to the President's Games of India. To honor. It has been celebrated since the year 2012. On this day various types of sports competitions are organized in schools, colleges etc. But now this year in 2020, all sports events are banned due to Corona period, and there is a plan to organize events online on Sports Day. We wish to all the players for their commendable contribution with much respect.
    I wish all the best all the members of ISC on this day of National Sports Day. As mentioned by the author Today we are not able to conduct any sports on the field due to COVID 19. But I understand that some online events are planned and I wish all the events a success. There are many players who made India proud in the field of sports with their excellent skills and winning the medal in prestigious events like the Olympic games, Asian games etc. I wish the younger generation will concentrate on these extra circular activities also and bring name and fame to the country by doing good in those fields.,
    drrao
    always confident

On the occasion of National sports day today, I wish all the sports persons of this great country to which they represent and bring laurels for themselves and the nation. More than that my wishes also goes to all the fans and followers of the sportsperson without whom the game cannot be appreciated or promoted. India has been the land for many sports like cricket, hockey, football, tennis, chess and other sports for which there are many number of players and fans also. In this regard whenever I wish to go through the Trumulghery area of my place, I could see so many football teams vying to play and register their presence through classic goals much to the surprise of the onlookers and sometimes feel that such great players should be called in to play for India. The interest for football is much in local levels.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments