You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

Admissions 2020 Double Reward program - confirm Tally

We would like to express our appreciation and thanks to all those who submitted useful articles on admissions for our double reward program.

Given below is the Tally of each participant. The amount mentioned is what will be credited to your profile account. The points also will be the same. Participants are requested to check all the articles that you submitted for this program, add up the points/cc and let us know if there is any discrepancy in the Tally mentioned below. Please post a response to this thread today itself as we would like to credit the double reward before the payment for the month is announced tomorrow.

The Double Reward is as follows-
    1. Dr. Deepali Gangwar - Rs.660/-. [14 articles]
    2. Soundharya - Rs. 640/-. [9 articles]
    3. Poulami Bakshi - Rs. 30/-. [1 article]
    4. Jenny - Rs.110/-. [3 articles]
    5. Sankalan Bhattacharya - Rs. 390/-. [8 articles]
    6. Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao - Rs.70/-. [2 articles]
    7. Ajai Maliackal - Rs.265/-. [7 articles]
    8. Varghese - Rs.75/-. [2 articles]
    9. Dhruv - Rs.430/-. [11 articles]
    10. Sharmistha Panda - Rs.75/-. [2 articles]
    11. Umesh - Rs.25/-. [1 article]
    12. Vandana - Rs. 660/-. [10 articles]

Well done everyone, and we hope the admin. will schedule more such double reward programs for us!
    Checked! There is no discrepancy in the total amount which is mentioned against my name.

I have checked and found there is no discrepancy in the Tally mentioned here. It's perfect!
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

I have also checked and there is no discrepancy in the tally mentioned here.

I haked checked my points. There is no discrepancy in the total mentioned.
    drrao
    always confident

I have checked it. The tally is correct in my case also. Thanks.
    Knowledge is power.

The cash rewards and points to all the double reward winners have been credited. Congratulations to all!
    “The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

I have checked and there is no problem in tally mentioned here.
    "Earning knowledge is by sharing it with ISC and we will rectify our mistakes."

Checked the amount and the articles against my name. No discrepancies. Thanks

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.