You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Pranab Mukherjee passes away

Pranab Mukherjee, the 13th President of India, Passed away today. In his political career which spanned for about 50 years, he served in various capacities in the Central Government under Indira Gandi, Rajiv Gandhi, PV Narasimha Rao and Manmohan Singh. The ex-president of India was also the recipient of the highest civilian award of India, the Bharat Ratna in 2019.

I pay my condolences to his family members on his demise and I pray for his soul to rest in Peace. I hope all other members will join in me conveying their condolences.
    Mr Pranab Mukherjee was a stalwart in politics who has managed many roles with great responsibility. A learned man and a crisis manager who efficiently handled various situations. His experience to handle situations will be sorely missed by the politicians of the present generation.

I offer my condolences to his family members and pray to the almighty to give enough strength to the family members to bear this loss. May his departed soul rest in peace.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

India has lost a great politician. May his good soul rest in peace. RIP.
    No life without Sun

Mr.Pranab Mukherjee was one of the honest, sincere and highly regarded politician of Indian politics. He proved his mettle through the various posts he held in various capacities with great dignity. He really deserves Bharat Ratna and he got it. Whatever post he held and he carried out his work with great dignity. May his departed soul rest in peace.

One of the most amazing statesmen we've had. R.I.P Pranab Mukherjee!!!

I pay my condolence to his loved ones, Pranab Mukherjee was one of the best finance ministers in the world. He received the Best Parliamentarian Award in 1997. In the Ministry of Finance and other economic ministries, his leadership was considered to be the national and internal. He is known for a long time as a key figure in formulating the country's economic policies. Despite so many saris, he was a very soft hearted person, it is impossible for the country to forget him.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

It is really sad news that we have lost a capable leader. My heartfelt condolences to his family. May his soul rest in peace.
    Lead the leader

India really lost a well learned, best behaved and more knowledge person like Dada Pranab Mukherjee so suddenly when he was expected to be treated well and come out discharged from Army Hospital of Delhi. His political career was chosen one as he always mingled with like minded people and does not follow the Ekla Chalo cult and thus he was having friends and foes in the politics. Many a time I felt he was a person should have been in BJP from the beginning and that would have been befitting. While he was President of our country his dignified behavior has brought fame and pride to the office of the President. On his death India lost a able statesman, articulate of Congress party past success and he was only the leader who has been respected even in the opposition parties. May his soul rest in peace.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

The demise of Dada Pranab Mukherjee is an irreparable loss to the entire nation. He was a sharp minded person having vision to perform his jobs effectively in different portfolios. As a finance minister, he undertook numerous economic reforms resulting in economic stability of the country. He was even awarded the best parliamenterian award in 1997 considering his positive attributes. As a president, he earned accolades and appreciation from many countries. He was the recipient of Bharat Ratna Award in 2019 and for which he deserved. He was a man having different qualities and was scholar in many languages. But his simplicity and understanding the plight of common men were unique itself. May his soul rest in peace.

R.I.P.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

It's with a heavy heart to say goodbye to the 13th President of India. A few weeks ago, he was admitted to infirmary because of positive Corona Virus test. Gradually, we all came to know that his health has worsen to a large extent and not much can be done. Even though the doctor's tried their best, it's with a warm and heavy heart, we all have to acknowledge the very fact that he is no more with us.
    If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

• Sign In to post your comments