You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for July 2020

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of July 2020.

To view the Cash Credit details you can visit our page- Revenue share bonus for July 2020.
    Many thanks, Timmy Sir for this much-awaited announcement. Congratulations to all, especially first-time RSB-earning members! I am delighted to see my contributions took me into the third spot of the RSB-earning members' list and hope to top it at least once before the year is out.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

My heartiest congratulation to all top twenty active members who are in the list of revenue share bonus July 2020
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Many thanks to Timmy M. John sir for announcing the RSB on the last day of the month as usual. My hearty congratulations to all the members whose names appear in the list for RSB. Fortunately, I also got RSB for the month of July.

Thanks to ISC for providing such a nice platform to get and to share our knowledge.

Honesty is the best policy.

Hearty congrats to all the RSB earners for the month of July. Happy to see my name reflecting in the RSB list. It gives me a hope to receive a payment tomorrow. Thank you ISC.

RSB is a morale-boosting share at ISC. It gives energy to all.

No life without Sun

My thanks to Timmy Sir for his prompt announcement and congratulations to all the members who have received their shares. Those who couldn't make it this time, don't worry. Contribute to various sections regularly and I am sure you will make it the next time.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Hearty congratulations to all who got the RSB for the month of July. Fortunately, I too could lay my hands on it, a second time in a row.
    Patience and perseverance pays

As usual, the Revenue Share Bonus has been announced. My sincere thanks to the webmaster for announcing the same promptly. I am very happy that my name is also there in the list of persons who got RSB for the month of July. My thanks to ISC for the same. I congratulate all the other members who got RSB for the month of July 2020. I hope all of them will continue their good work and get RSB in the coming months also. I expect other members also try to getting RSB in the coming months.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all the 20 members who make their name found in the list with their good contributions. Well done members and keep the same tempo in your contribution to our site in the coming days too.

Hearty congratulations to all the members who received the revenue sharing bonus for the month of July 2020 and wish other members too participate in all the sections of ISC. Thank you, webmaster, for your timely response every month.
    Lead the leader

My heartiest congratulation to all winners
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

On the last day of every month webmaster Timmy would come up with good news of announcing the Revenue share bonus and this time July 2020 announcement has been made and I am also benefited. It is the prestige honor for all those who form part of the top 20 earning members and they are destined to get the RSB. Those who have missed their name by bad luck this time , better luck next time . Hearty congrats to all those who have earned the RSB this time and this should keep them happy and going.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

RSB is a true indication of one's activity in ISC in a particular month and from that perspective I am seeing my activity reduced in the month of July as compared to June 2020. There could be another reason also that my activity remained almost same but other members fared well. Whatever it is I have to concentrate on increasing the level of my participation. At the same time I am very happy to see my name in the RSB recipients and wish all others also and congratulate on their performance, who have achieved it.
    Knowledge is power.

Thank you very much to all of you as well as congratulations to all the listed members, I am very happy that I am able to contribute something on ISC and the value of my contribution is very much appreciated by the team. I try my best to keep contributing more and more on this website in future too. I feel proud to be a part of ISC.
    Thank you.

Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Congratulations to all the beneficiaries for the revenue share bonus for July month. I again missed it which means I need to work harder.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to all the members who received the Revenue Share Bonus for the month of July 2020. I am also one of the recipient and thankful to ISC.

Hearty congratulations to all the active members who got a share of the revenue bonus! Keep contributing.
    “The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

Congratulations to all the members who are receiving revenue share bonus for July month. Thank you Timmy Sir for announcing it. Those who are not receiving it this month, better luck next time.

Congratulations to all the members who have received their revenue share bonus for the month of July 2020. Thank you Timmy sir for announcing the bonus payments always on time.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.