You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Online Academic Conversation Contest-Winners

Before announcing the winners of the recently conducted online academic conversation contest, we would like to thank all the members who have participated in the contest. On the whole, we have received 11 entries, out of which many entries were on the online PTA meeting. However, all the conversations submitted in the contest have covered the various aspects of online classes suitable to the scenario given.

Winners: Padmini and Shampa Sadhya. Each will get a cash prize of Rs.100/- along with a certificate of creativity from our virtual shop.

Runner-up: Sankalan Bhattacharya will receive a cash prize of Rs. 75/-

All the other participants will be awarded a few cash credits and enhanced points for their submissions in the contest thread. Invalid entries will get a few points only.

Congratulations to all the winners!
    My hearty congratulations to Ms Padmini and Ms Shampa Sadhya for winning the online conversation contest. I also want to congratulate Mr Sankalan Bhattacharya for being runner up for the same contest. I also enjoy the contest and participated at the last movement of the end day. I was busy in our holy festival Moharram and was away from ISC for last 12 days.

Many thanks to Ms Soundharya for announcing the winners within the couple of days.

Honesty is the best policy.

Heartiest congratulations to Padmini, Shampa and Sankalan for winning the contest organized by Soundarya. The result is very quick.
    This contest concluded at midnight 29/30 August, and the result announced at 1925 hours today 31st. It just took 24+19. 25 = 43.25 hrs (less than two days) to declare the result.
    This should be the spirit of all other contest authors to announce the result without any delay, in the future.

No life without Sun

This is to congratulate the winners of the contest Online Academic Conversation Contest. I express my thanks to the editor for announcing the results within a short time. I wish and hope that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming contests. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to the winners and the runner ups of online academic conversation contest. It was a good contest but I couldn't make up. I immensely thank the editors for their efforts in giving quick results. Hope the trend continues.
    Lead the leader

Many congratulation to winners and runner up . I wish you will get many more awards in future also as per your contribution on ISC. You all are deserving members for this rewards.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Hearty congratulations Padmini, Shampa and Sankalan!
    The cash rewards have been credited to all three.

“It is better to change an opinion than to persist in the wrong one." – Socrates

This was really very quick! Happy to see my name among the winners. Congratulations to Shampa and Sankalan for securing their respective prizes.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

This was a unique type of contest and many members tried their hands in it and now the result of the contest is announced. Well done members and I congratulate all the winners and wish them good luck for their future contributions also.
    Knowledge is power.

My hearty congrats and best wishes to Padmini and Shampa Sadhya for winning the online conversation contest. My appreciation also goes to Sankalan Bhattacharya for being runner up for the same contest
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Padmini and Shampa Ma'am for winning the online conversation contest. I also want to congratulate Mr Sankalan Bhattacharya for being runner up for the same contest.

My congratulations to Padmini and Shampa Sadhya for winning the contest and my thanks to the jury panel for considering my entry for a prize. I also thank you all for your nice wishes.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Many congratulation to winners and runner up Padmini mam, Shampa mam and Sankalan Sir!

The result announcement says "Invalid entries will get a few points only." It is perfectly fine that I am not amongst the winners. But, I fail to understand on why my entry is counted invalid? It would be great if contest author/announcer can put some light about it. So that the participants like me can avoid those mistakes in next contest.

Life is God's Gift !! Appreciate Life !! Thank you Universe !!

Deepti,
    The entries which do not satisfy the contest rules are considered to be invalid. Kindly compare and check your entry with the contest rules. We really appreciate your participation and good work. Hereafter, keep the contest rules in mind and follow it carefully while participating in the contests.

There were many contests and activities recently and I could not attend to this one but gone through the entries and some of them were well prepared by the members. Now I congratulate all the winners of this contest and hope that they would continue their good work in ISC.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to Padmini and Sankalan Bhattacharya for their respective awards. I thank ISC for my award and many thanks to all the members for their congratulatory messages. The contest was interesting. Firstly, I couldn't decide on which scenario to write upon, but suddenly I got hold of everything accordingly. Still, didn't expect to win.
    shampasaid

Congratulations Padmini and Shampa for bagging the first prize and Sankalan for winning the second prize!

This was a fun contest and kudos to Soundharya for organizing it very efficiently.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to Padmini and Shampa Sadhya for winning the Online Academic Conversation Contest and Sankalan Bhattacharya for being the runner-up in the contest. I would also like to wish all the participants, organisers and jury for their participation, concept and coming up with the result in the shortest time. The contest required to have some discussion with original people to come up with the dialogues and many has given their best. Keep up the spirit and let's come up with a much more unique contest and participation from more members.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Congratulations to all the winner for winning the online conversation contest. I hope that they would get more prizes in future. Their contribution to ISC is really commendable.

Congratulations to Padmini and Shampa Sadhya for being declared as the winner of the Online academic conversation contest. I also congratulate Sankalan Bhattacharya for getting the runner up prize.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.