You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest - 23rd to 29th Aug '20- Winners!

We are now announcing the winners of the Thread of the Week contest for the week 23rd to 29th Aug '20. With a standing request to all our members to keep contributing to the Forum, we are declaring as under-

Winner-
    Umesh for the thread We cannot dismiss something because we do not like it

Special Prizes
    1. Gagan Ahari for his thread Do self-help books work

2. Manoj Chaurasia for the thread Creativity and curiosity go together and makes one lively

3. Umar for the thread Criticism is not a contempt and

4. Sankalan Bhattacharya for his thread Winners also have a responsibility

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the Special Prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Hearty Congratulations to the winners of the Thread of the Week contest.

{Note- Do not use full caps}

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Congratulation to the winner Umesh Sir and all special prize winner, Gagan Ahari , Manoj Chausaria , Umar , Sankalp Bhattacharya. You all are deserving members to get theses rewards. Wish you all the best for upcoming more rewards programs.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

Hearty congrats to Umesh for winning the tow of week "We cannot dismiss something because we do not like it" which was very thought provoking and deserved the award. This time four members clinched the special tow prizes with their interesting threads and my best wishes goes to Gagan Ahari for his thread "Do self-help books work" which was thought provoking, Manoj Chaurasia for the thread "Creativity and curiosity go together and makes one lively" which is again a award deserved entry, Umar for the thread "Criticism is not a contempt " probably referring to Prashant Bhushan case and Sankalan Bhattacharya for his thread "Winners also have a responsibility" which was widely correct.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulation to the winner Umesh Sir and all special prize winner, Gagan Ahari , Manoj Chausaria , Umar , Sankalan Bhattacharya for Thread of the Week contest - 23rd to 29th Aug '20. Well done and keep it up. I wish they will continue their good work in coming days also.

This is to congratulate all the winners of the Thread of the Week contest - 23rd to 29th Aug '20. All the prize-winning threads are good and they deserve the awards. I wish the winners all the best in future also.
    drrao
    always confident

My congratulations to all the winners of the contest and thanks to ISC for considering one of my entries for Special Prize. Well done members. Keep contributing to the Forum section on a regular basis and make this section vibrant. I am sure there will be more interesting threads posted in this section in the days to come.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Hearty congratulation to the TOW winner Umesh Sir I also congratulate to all special prize winners Gagan Ahari , Manoj Chaurasia, Umar and Sankalp Bhattacharya. You all are deserving members to get these rewards. I wish to read more and more quality threads in upcoming days.
    Life is God's Gift !! Appreciate Life !! Thank you Universe !!

My hearty congratulations to all the winner for winning Thread of the weak contest 23rd to 29 the Aug' 20. They really deserve to this award. I hope they will get more award in coming days. Well done. Keep it up.

My hearty congratulations to all the winners for winning thread of the week context23 rd Aug to 29 Aug '20. Each member has shown commendable performance and hence they deserve to the awards for their creations. Hope they will keep the same momentum. Well done. Keep it up.

Hearty Congrats to the winners. Wishing everyone the very best!!!

TOW weekly contest results are eager awaited by all of us and now the same are amounted for the week 23 to 29 August 2020. I congratulate all the winners of this contest in their respective categories. Well done.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Hearty greetings to the winner Umesh for the thread of the week contest. Congratulations to all the special prize winners. Contribute regularly to win prizes throughout the year. Keep going!
    Lead the leader

Congratulation to all the winners of the Thread of the week contest. All the winners -Umesh, Gagan Ahari , Manoj Chausaria , Umar , Sankalp Bhattacharya deserve the prizes. Looking forward to more such interesting threads from you all.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    “The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

My hearty congratulations to Mr Umesh for winning the Thread of the week contest. I also congratulate all the Special prize winners. Good to see a number of winners on the list.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to the winner Mr. Umesh for securing the first prize in the Thread of the Week contest. I extend my wishes to Gagan Ahari, Manoj Chaurasia, Umar, and Sankalan Bhattacharya for securing a special prize in the same.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

I thank ISC for my award and at the same time congratulate all other winners for this particular TOW contest for the week 23rd to 29th of August, 2020. Well done members and let us continue contributing in this educational site.
    Knowledge is power.

Good to see so many winners, a testimony to a vibrant forum! Congratulatory wishes to all the prize-winners.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to Umesh sir for winning this prize and glowing applause to all other prize winners of this contest. I am delighted to be one among others to have been selected for this special prize. Thank you very much ISC for this encouragement.

A hearty congratulation to the winner Umesh and Special Prizes winners Gagan Ahari, Manoj Chaurasia, Umar, Sankalan Bhattacharya for being selected as winners fo the "Thread of the Week(TOW)" contest for the period 23rd to 29th Aug '20. Keep on contributing and winning more rewards & cash credits.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Congratulations to Umesh Sir for winning thread of the week contest. Congratulations to all the special prize winners. Hope to see many such lovely threads in the future.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.