You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Today is LIC foundation day.

Life Insurance Corporation of India is a very popular company in the field of insurance in India. It was started on 1st September 1956. This Organisation completed 64 years and entered into 65th year.
    The Organisation started with 5 crore rupees. But today the assets of the company are about 32 lakh crores. Today this is the largest Insurance company in the country. More than 2 crores policies were sold this year and the company's share in the insurance business is about 68.7%, I understand.
    Many employees may go for this insurance policy as there is the benefit of an income tax rebate for the money paid on this policy premium as per income tax rules.
    Income tax agents will also make good business and earn a good commission for their business. Now many private companies came and there is a competition. But LIC is the leading company in this field. A wish a happy anniversary to LIC and all the employees of LIC.
    LIC is celebrating its 64th Anniversary. They are helping the nation for a better tomorrow. A reliable Insurance company. I have had my insurance policies. A few have matured and some are in force. My greeting to LIC of India.
    No life without Sun

LIC is the trusted insurance company within the heart of Indian Public since its inception. Though many private operators too have joined recently making its functioning more competitive. However, trust of the policy holder is still with LIC and that is the biggest advantage LIC is enjoying.
    I wish all the best for its success even in the upcoming years.

Trust is the key to success at LIC. It has been provided with a better service to its customers as the employees are content with. The assets of a company are its employees, who take it to great heights. LIC has built fame over a period of years. LIC website is also designed in such a way that without the support of an agent we can open an insurance account as it provides the necessary information. Payments can also be done through the site. It started from paperwork and now has built its claws with technology, a paperless world.
    Lead the leader

LIC has been in the forefront of insuring our lives for the past 65 years and on this foundation day I wish the LIC the great progress and appreciate the quick settlement of policies within days that create more confidence in the public. The tag line of the LIC is Yogashemam Vahamyamam. The LIC has become the most part and parcel of our life. We have been taken care of during the life and the kith and kin are taken care of after our life. Insuring life has become more important these days as the uncertainty is starring at us and LIC is doing and having all kinds of schemes to take care every need.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments