You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Active GD- The JEE-NEET '20 examinations must be postponed- Agree or Disagree?- Best Participants!

The recently concluded Active GD on the current and trending topic The JEE-NEET examinations must be postponed- Agree or Disagree was well received and well debated by our participants. Thank you all for your logical arguments, counter-arguments and the efforts put in by each participant to substantiate your points by maintaining the decorum of the forum. It was a healthy and fruitful debate.

Though it was the pandemic that stood out as the main point, it was encouraging to see the participants bringing out different issues related to the topic and meticulously connecting them to make it a logical chain.

While registering our appreciation to all the participants, we have decided to select the following as the Best Participants-
    1. Rosie Ray

2. Dhruv

3. Shampa Sadhya and

4.Dr Deepali Gangwar

The winners will receive a cash reward of Rs 150/- each. Cash rewards and additional points as deemed fit would be added to the best responses from the other participants too based on their overall performance.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners and also put in a word of appreciation to all the participants. We hope to see more of you joining such debates as and when they are announced.
    Congratulations to the best participants of this Active GD. Rosie Ray, Dhruv, Sampha and Deepali.
    I too tried my best with better points by burning the midnight oil with the hope to be best. But my good efforts have gone in vain. I do not know where I went wrong with the discussion.

No life without Sun

Congratulations to the best participants of this Active GD "The JEE-NEET '20 examinations must be postponed- Agree or Disagree?" Rosie Ray, Dhruv, Sampha and Deepali. It is very difficult to come up with concrete points in such GD's but you'll have done your best. I would also wish all the other participants, contest coordinators and jury for the valuable time and result.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Congratulations to all the four winners of active GD. Keep up the good work and win many such awards and rewards in future contests too. Also, appreciation to all the participants who put in their best efforts, and to the ISC team for conducting it.

Congratulations to Rosie Ray, Dhruv, Shampa Sadhya and Dr. Deepali Gangwar for winning the prize for the best participant in the active GD. Keep up those debating skills!

We hope to see an increase in the number of members who participate in these GDs. Other than giving you an opportunity to win a prize, such activities help you to gain self-confidence in interacting with others and understanding how to put across your views effectively, both necessary skills in situations like an interview or a GD that is part of the selection process for admission to a reputed educational institute.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Rosie Ray, Dhruv, Shampa Sadhya and Dr. Deepali Gangwar many Congratulation to all winners of GD contest for winning , all you are deserving to get this rewards. Wish you all the very best for your future many more contest competitions.
    Swati Sharma

Keep your Face to the SunShine

A good discussion took place. Many participants discussed more on Corona point only. There is no much discussion on other points. Congratulations to all the winner o the active GD. There are good contributions from others also. But all will not get the prizes. I hope the winners will continue their good work and win many such awards in the coming days. Thanks, ISC for giving me a chance to participate in the discussion and air my views.
    drrao
    always confident

My heartiest congratulation to all the winner for winning Active GD contest. I hope they will win many more prizes in the coming days. I wish them all the best. All contribution was commendable in this discussion.

This was a very interesting discussion where members discussed the issue threadbare. Now the best participants are announced and I take this opportunity to congratulate them for their nice contributions. Well done and keep it up.
    Knowledge is power.

My best wishes and congrats to active GD winners Rosie Ray, Dhruv, Sampha and Deepali. All of them gave their best possible views and overtook other participants view and won.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Rosie Ray, Dhruv, Sampha and Dr. Deepali for winning the GD on "The JEE-NEET '20 examinations must be postponed- Agree or Disagree?". The topic of the GD attracted me to participate but as it demands continuous monitoring, I could not participate.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My congratulations to all the Best Participants. They have discussed the topic from various logical aspects and it's good to see the enthusiasm of the participants about the relevant issue related to the future prospects of students. My best wishes to all the participants.

Well done, everybody!

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Thanks everyone for your appreciations and encouraging words. It was after a long time, in fact, years that I took part in an active GD. The topic was close to my heart. I desperately wanted that these exams should not get postponed. The students should not suffer further. And thanks heavens, the exams were not postponed. Both the Government and the Supreme Court stood steadfast to their decisions even against massive protests. The Central Government definitely showed its spine this time. By the way, congratulations to all my fellow winners for their respective wins. Rosie Ray, Shampa Sadhya and Dr Deepali Gangwar, you all have been exceptional with your arguments and counter arguments. Even others who could not win, too played their part. Will look forward to such close to the heart topics in future too.
    Patience and perseverance pays

My hearty congratulations to Rosie Ray, MrDhruv Shampa Sadhya and Dr Deepali Gangwar for being the best participant for Active GD- The JEE-NEET '20 examinations must be postponed.
    Honesty is the best policy.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    “It is better to change an opinion than to persist in the wrong one." – Socrates

Congratulations to Rosie Ray, Dhruv Sir and Shampa Sadhya Ma'am for being the best participant for Active GD- The JEE-NEET '20 examinations must be postponed. I am also thankful to ISC for selecting me one of the best participant. I am also thankful to all the members for their congratulatory messages.

Congratulations to my co-winners. I am thankful for my award and many thanks to all the members for their wishes. The GD was interesting, and it became so not only because of the winners, but every member who contributed with their valuable points made it interesting.
    shampasaid

It was really a very engrossing discussion and some members fared very well and have covered so many aspects about the holding or not holding of these exams. I gained a lot from reading those points and now take this opportunity to congratulate all the winners. Well done.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.